We want to revolutionise the mobility of the future. To complete our mission, we need talented individuals who want to accomplish the extraordinary. At Volkswagen the future of Autonomous Driving has already begun. Our mission: Bringing Autonomous Driving on the road until 2025. Would you like to be part of this endeavour? Then this is your opportunity!
The Glass Laboratory and Advanced System Solutions working group is a center of excellence and development partner for automotive glazing projects. In view of autonomous driving vehicles, the optical path quality has to be characterized and optimized to ensure Level 4 capability. For the characterization of the key performance indicators of the windshield, new optical measurement methods are tested and developed in cooperation with international metrology companies.
ADAS-cameras are the eyes of the vehicle. They enable driver assistance functions and are set to play a central role in autonomous driving. These camera systems are usually located behind the vehicle's glazing. As part of an interdisciplinary project with internal and external partners, we are investigating the influence of the windshield on the performance of AI-based driver assistance systems. Your task will be to assist in MTF measurements in our light tunnel for a large number of windshield configurations.
- Currently enrolled as a student in physics, optical engineering or a similar major.
- Good academic performance.
- Basic knowledge in the field of Fourier optics and metrology is a benefit.
- Ability to work in a highly interdisciplinary team.
- Proficient English skills as well as the willingness to learn German are mandatory.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current certificate of enrolment
- Current transcript of records
- In the case of a compulsory internship, a certificate from the university
- Work permit for non-EU citizens
- Completed basic studies or more than 89 credit points
Diese Stelle ist bei der
Ein Einsatz ist möglich ab:
Ihre Fragen beantwortet
Ms. Brigitte Adam-Huth
unter der Telefonnummer