sport and physical education/findig job
Gigajob-Forum Deutschland - das Forum für Arbeitnehmer und Arbeitgeber. Fragen und Antworten zu: Jobsuche, Bewerbung, Arbeitsklima, Weiterbildung, Ausbildung, ARGE/Jobcenter, Arbeitslosigkeit, Schule, Studium, Ausbildung, Existenzgründung, Selbständigkeit, Mitarbeiter und vieles mehr...
Seite 1 von 4 1 2 3 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 31

Thema: sport and physical education/findig job

Level beendet: 48%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 39
    Aktivität: 5,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    3 Monate registiert 250 Erfahrungs-Punkte

sport and physical education/findig job

Hello everyone,

If I have missed to present myself to this forum, sorry. My name is Dragan, 38 years, coming from Serbia (hungarian nationality).
    Since my german language is not so good (for now), please forgive me on my question in English. I have started to learn German language last year, currently I am level close to A2.
    So, my question would be,

Can I still find some work with level A2. I guess I can make some progress at the end of the year.I would expect to come in Germany in November or December this year. I have big experience in sport, coaching (aikido, tennis, fitness and physical preparation). I am not quite sure what is the best way to search for a job, should I contact a employer ( hotel, club or any other) via internet or should I come in Germany first and then look up for a job. I forgot to say that I will except any kind of job (kitchen help, housekeeping or anything else)

I know that every employer is looking to see German adress in cv but this is quite uncertain and expensive move.

So, what do you think about this, I will appreciate any help

I am very glad to be here.

Dragan

1+

Level beendet: 54%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 186
    Aktivität: 95,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Hyperaktiv! 3 Freunde Stichwortvergeber Foren-Veteran 10000 Erfahrungs-Punkte

AW: sport and physical education/findig job

Hello Dragan,

welcome to this forum.

First of all, I think your missing German will not be a very big problem, because your english is quite good and you can assure and proof to the employer that you are still learning the german language.

Maybe you will have a good chance as a fitness trainer in the big studios or hotels where they have international guests who do not speak that much german. I would first apply for the jobs I like and then search for the other jobs.

Of course employers prefer to see a german adress in the cv, but at first you should try to apply on the internet from your home. You can assure in your application that it will be no problem for you to come to Germany for job interviews.

If all of this does not work, you should go on learning the language and try it again later on.
    Mein Pferd: Nur ein PS, aber fünf rasante Gänge!

3. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Darky für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (26.06.2013)

1+

Level beendet: 75%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 101
    Aktivität: 97,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Stichwortvergeber Hyperaktiv! 3 Freunde Foren-Veteran 10000 Erfahrungs-Punkte
    Auszeichnungen:
    Beitrags-Preis

Zitat Zitat von draganl Beitrag anzeigen
    Can I still find some work with level A2.
    I think that depends on the job and the department. Fitness trainer in a normal gym might be a problem as you have to explain lots of stuff to the clients - and not everyone in Germany speaks English. Working in a big hotel or something like that where you can speak English could be a chance.
    For jobs like housekeeping, kitchen help etc. your missing German won't be a big problem I think.

I know that every employer is looking to see German adress in cv but this is quite uncertain and expensive move.
    I guess it's better to apply from Serbia and to write down in the application that it's no problem to move to Germany for the job.

Good luck!
    Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!
    Marilyn Monroe

5. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Mumin für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (26.06.2013)

Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:

Moomin*Darky
    Yes, you have the point with English although I would like to do my best to in learning German language since I really want to move there.
    I can work at many fields and I am not running from hardwork, but offcourse I would like to work in sport or related field, until that time I have to improve my level of language.
    I will surely apply via internet and see what is gonna happen.
    So, your sugestion would be to mention my current level of german in cv and that I am willing to come there for an interview, any other tips.

I really appreciate yours given answer.

1+

Level beendet: 56%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 89
    Aktivität: 4,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Stichwortvergeber Hyperaktiv! 1 Jahr registriert 3 Freunde 5000 Erfahrungs-Punkte

So, your sugestion would be to mention my current level of german in cv and that I am willing to come there for an interview, any other tips.
    And maybe you should also mention that you are willing to further improve your German.
    It's also possible to start here with a job in a sector such as housekeeping etc. and than chance to sport or related field when your German is better. When you are here and have daily contact to the language you will learn and improve German much faster.
    ... that divides me somewhere in my mind ...

8. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei green für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (26.06.2013)

1+

Level beendet: 54%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 186
    Aktivität: 95,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Hyperaktiv! 3 Freunde Stichwortvergeber Foren-Veteran 10000 Erfahrungs-Punkte

Zitat Zitat von green Beitrag anzeigen
    When you are here and have daily contact to the language you will learn and improve German much faster.
    That is true. I experienced this in Spain. Where can you learn a language better than in a country where it is spoken?

But life in Germany is expensive and jobs in housekeeping are not paid well. So you have to take care that you get not deceived by the employers.
    Mein Pferd: Nur ein PS, aber fünf rasante Gänge!

10. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Darky für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (26.06.2013)

Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:

green*

yes, I was thinking about it, and is much easier when you are there, to connect with people and make daily conversations, I guess I will be able to do so.....after time my german will get better (i hope) :), then, just like you said, i will try to find some beter solution, still I have some time until November to put all on the table and to figure out what will be the best for me. Maybe I will sonsider to work as seasonal worker during winter.....what do you think about it....is it possible to dig something

Darky*

you are right, the best way to pick up language....ahhh this kind of cooworkers are everywhere and they makes our life so miserable....but, thats the life

1+

Level beendet: 28%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 216
    Aktivität: 14,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Hyperaktiv! 3 Freunde 5000 Erfahrungs-Punkte Meister Stichwortvergeber Foren-Veteran

green*

yes, I was thinking about it, and is much easier when you are there, to connect with people and make daily conversations, I guess I will be able to do so.....after time my german will get better (i hope) :), then, just like you said, i will try to find some beter solution, still I have some time until November to put all on the table and to figure out what will be the best for me. Maybe I will sonsider to work as seasonal worker during winter.....what do you think about it....is it possible to dig something

Darky*

you are right, the best way to pick up language....ahhh this kind of cooworkers are everywhere and they makes our life so miserable....but, thats the life
    Hey Dragan,
    welcome to the forum. I think you already know quite a bit about where and how to apply. The way you go about it is in my opinion the right one: Germans in general will like it if you come here and learn German here, but preparing a bit from where you are right now is just the right thing and shows you're proactive about it. It will give you some plus-points with many employers, especially in such a modern field like sports and physical education.

What I couldn't gather: Did you make a University degree in this? Do you intend to become a teacher here?
    Jeder der sich für super hält, ist ein Superhalter.

13. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Appunti Partigiani für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (27.06.2013)

1+

Level beendet: 75%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 101
    Aktivität: 97,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Stichwortvergeber Hyperaktiv! 3 Freunde Foren-Veteran 10000 Erfahrungs-Punkte
    Auszeichnungen:
    Beitrags-Preis

Maybe I will sonsider to work as seasonal worker during winter.....what do you think about it....is it possible to dig something
    That could be a chance. But those jobs usually aren't paid very well, so you have to pay attention.
    Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!
    Marilyn Monroe

15. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Mumin für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (27.06.2013)

1+

Level beendet: 56%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 88
    Aktivität: 34,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Stichwortvergeber 3 Freunde 5000 Erfahrungs-Punkte Foren-Veteran

If you are good at skiing you can probably work as a ski-teacher. Sorry my English is not as good as it should be.

17. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei District 9 für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (27.06.2013)

Seite 1 von 4 1 2 3 ... LetzteLetzte