sport and physical education/findig job - Seite 2
Gigajob-Forum Deutschland - das Forum für Arbeitnehmer und Arbeitgeber. Fragen und Antworten zu: Jobsuche, Bewerbung, Arbeitsklima, Weiterbildung, Ausbildung, ARGE/Jobcenter, Arbeitslosigkeit, Schule, Studium, Ausbildung, Existenzgründung, Selbständigkeit, Mitarbeiter und vieles mehr...
Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 31

Thema: sport and physical education/findig job

Level beendet: 48%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 39
    Aktivität: 5,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    3 Monate registiert 250 Erfahrungs-Punkte

AW: sport and physical education/findig job

Appunti Partigiani*

yes, I was thinking to prepare my self with German before my arrival, I'll do me best..I have couple months....

I have University degree in management and organisation (sports management) and qualified teacher for aikido (verified by IAF- International Aikido Federation)....I do not know....teacher...animator or any kind of sports would be excellent but is going to be be hard.

Mumin*
    do you know how much is salary for these positions....

District9*

no problem, unfortunatelly, I do not skii

1+

Level beendet: 44%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 85
    Aktivität: 0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    1000 Erfahrungs-Punkte 1 Jahr registriert

Hi draganl
    My english is not so godd.

Maybe you can also think about going to spain like mallorca or other places where many germans go to do holidays.
    then you can speak english german and your mother language. then you have a lot of possibilites. do you know how i mean it?

3. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Even Flow für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (28.06.2013)

Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:

Hi
    Even Flow*

No problem at all, I should improve my German first since this is forum for these issues. I am really sorry for not speaking German language quite good but I need more confidence in writing and understanding to start posting on German :).
    Spain sounds very good to me, this option is interesting , although Mallorca is very good place for sport and recreation because lot of tourists come there every year. I will take this to into consideration. Thanks

1+

Level beendet: 75%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 101
    Aktivität: 97,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Stichwortvergeber Hyperaktiv! 3 Freunde Foren-Veteran 10000 Erfahrungs-Punkte
    Auszeichnungen:
    Beitrags-Preis

Zitat Zitat von draganl Beitrag anzeigen
    No problem at all, I should improve my German first since this is forum for these issues. I am really sorry for not speaking German language quite good but I need more confidence in writing and understanding to start posting on German :).
    Spain sounds very good to me, this option is interesting , although Mallorca is very good place for sport and recreation because lot of tourists come there every year. I will take this to into consideration. Thanks
    Maybe all of us should answer you in German so that you can practice

Spain sounds great, but don't forget that they have big problems with unemployment in their own country. Could be hard to find a job there.

Zitat Zitat von draganl Beitrag anzeigen
    Mumin*
    do you know how much is salary for these positions....
    Not really - and it depends on the position/job of course. I just can give you one example: I know a woman, she is from Poland and works in Germany as caregiver. She always works here for three months, goes back to Poalnd for a few weeks an then comes back here to work again for 3 months. And she is paid round about 1000-1200 Euro.
    Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!
    Marilyn Monroe

6. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Mumin für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (29.06.2013)

1+

Level beendet: 54%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 186
    Aktivität: 95,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Hyperaktiv! 3 Freunde Stichwortvergeber Foren-Veteran 10000 Erfahrungs-Punkte

Mumin is right, the situation in Spain is very bad at the moment, even many Spaniards do not have Jobs. Are you only interesting in getting a Job abroad or should it be Germany for special reasons? I think, your experience (study and Aikido) seems to be a good preparation and chance for being successful. Maybe you can also do some business on your own like a school for Aikodo or so.
    Mein Pferd: Nur ein PS, aber fünf rasante Gänge!

8. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Darky für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (29.06.2013)

Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:

Moomin*

No problem at all, this will be practice time for me....I will try to understand sentences.... :). As far as I know...thats not so bad salary (caregiver) , since she has accomodation and food (in mosts cases). I did some search and these figures comes from 250 to 600 euros with paid lodging ...because these jobs (ski animation, helper, driver and so on) are mainly occupied by students , and this money is not so bad for them.

Darky*

Yes, I am particulary interesting in Germany because I can see myself there in near future concierning social security and many other facts. Germany has strong sports organizations, huge number of hotels with excellent industry. You are right , aikido is one of the options since I am coach for almost 15 years. I have got to be better in communication.

Viele danke für alle eure antworten

1+

Level beendet: 44%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 85
    Aktivität: 0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    1000 Erfahrungs-Punkte 1 Jahr registriert

Well there are other places except Spain where one can go. All those places where a lot of touristes come. Like, too, Greece (bad econmy) Italy (also not the best, but better) and places like Turkei.

11. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Even Flow für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (29.06.2013)

Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:

ahhh yes, Turkey is nice destination but consider that I will not be able to travel before November, I have to think about it. That's why I am looking for a job in Germany, huge job market, lot of open vacancies and many more, I do not know, that is what I have heard.

1+

Level beendet: 75%, Punkte für Levelaufstieg benötigt: 101
    Aktivität: 97,0%
    Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:
    Stichwortvergeber Hyperaktiv! 3 Freunde Foren-Veteran 10000 Erfahrungs-Punkte
    Auszeichnungen:
    Beitrags-Preis

Zitat Zitat von Mumin Beitrag anzeigen
    And she is paid round about 1000-1200 Euro.
    First for your practice:
    Entschuldige, ich muss mich selbst korrigieren. Ich habe sie gestern getroffen und gefragt wie viel sie verdient. Sie bekommt insgesamt 1500 Euro, muss davon aber noch die Agentur bezahlen. Sie bekommt dann etwa 800 Euro. Aber du hast recht, sie hat Kost und Logis inkl., daran habe ich nicht gedacht.

@Even Flow: Warum sollte draganl nach Spanien, in die Türkei oder nach Griechenland ziehen, wenn er doch nach Deutschland will? Außerdem muss man in diesen Ländern auch die Muttersprache können um dort zu leben. Das heißt er müsste noch eine Sprache lernen. Du kannst in einem spanischen Hotel nicht arbeiten ohne Spanischkenntnisse - die Erfahrung habe ich selbst gemacht.

And in English:
    I'm sorry, I have to correct myself... I met her yesterday and asked her how she is paid. She gets 1500 in total but from this money she still has to pay the agency, so she gets around 800 Euro herself. But you are right, she has accomondation and food incl., I forgot that.

@Even Flow: Why should draganl move to Spain, Turkey or Greece if he wants to move to Germany? Plus, in these countries you should also know the motherlanguages to live there. That means he would have to learn another language. You cannot work in a spanish hotel without knowledge in Spanish - and that is an experience I made myself...
    Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!
    Marilyn Monroe

14. Die folgenden Benutzer bedanken sich bei Mumin für diesen nützlichen Beitrag:

draganl (30.06.2013)

Dankeschöns vergeben
    Dankeschöns erhalten
    Errungenschaften:

Thanks Mumin....this is good practice

yes, that's bad, agency need some money also. If she comes with 800 (neto salary by month), actually this is ok by me (for a start). One of the things I have to think is ...when I move in Germany, I will need a room and all furniture because there is no rent which comes with all of this. This gonna be very "interesting", more costs and ucertainty in finding proper job. That's why jobs in hotels are very good because you do not need to think about it. It is less pay but on the other hand you can't get everything.

Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte