Alle Bewerber für Zahnärztin in Deutschland bei Gigajob anzeigen
Alle Bewerber für Zahnärztin
Alle Bewerber in Deutschland
ZahnärztinArbeitsort: in ganz Deutschland
- Teilzeit möglich
- monatliches Festgehalt
- weiblich , 31 Jahre
- qualifizierender Hauptschulabschluss
- ca. 3 Jahre Berufserfahrung
- 07.06.2015 (870 Tage alt)
weiblich , 31 Jahre
ca. 3 Jahre Erfahrung im gesuchten Job
Bewerber wird über eine Zeitarbeitsfirma angeboten.
Dentist 2005-2011 .
Graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela. In the city of Cara- cas.
Knowledge and skills of the career of dentistry. DEGREE EQUIVALENCE IN SPAIN
- Dental Center Pariaguán , Edo Anzoategui ( August-November 2010 ) 120 hours. Preventive and dental care in the school population and adult activi- ties and Mapire Pariaguán
- Research and Clinical Diagnostics (CIDC) at the Universidad Central de Venezuela (January-April 2011). Clinical and radiographic evaluation of patients to determine and give some oral pathology diagnosis,
- Center for Dental Care for Patients with Disabilities ( CAPDIS ) at the Universidad Central de Venezuela in conjunction with the Uni- versity Hospital of Caracas ( April-July 2011 ) . Treating patients Denta- lly Children and adults with disabilities ( Diabetic Kidney Disease , Ce- rebral Palsy , Autism and Down Syndrome and others)
￼• Responsible and Proactive
• I care about the patients needs und I overcome trought things • Excellent Interpersonal Relations
Professional Experience :
February 2012 until December 2014 in Universidad Central de Venezuela in the Faculty of Dentistry.
• Universidad Central de Venezuela, Faculty of Dentistry , 4th Floor .
• Position: Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthodontics .
• Collaborated in the undergraduate part of the Department of Orthodon- tics , giving practice , attending classes , and all the administrative part that requires the chair .
January 2012 to December 2013 Dental Group Malave . • Dental Clinic, Orthodontics specialist .
• Title: Orthodontic Assistant .
December 2011 to December 2014 in MGR Praxis. • Dental clinic , with different specialties.
• Title: General Dentist .
• Function : attending patients in dental practice .
March 2013 to June 2013 Dental City.
• Dental clinic where General Dentistry and Orthodontics is performed
• Title: General Dentist .
• Function: Caring for patients going for orthodontic treatment holistically then begin treatment.
March 2014 to May 2014 Dra. Miroslava Sanchez, Orthodontic. - Orthodontic Assistant.
1. Courses leading to the specialty:
- Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Dentistry "Working in Team " . By the Faculty of Dentistry, Universidad Central de Venezuela, on February 8, 2014 . Duration 8 hours.
- Tour II Head and Neck . " Dr. Esteban Garriga Michelena " . For the Venezuelan Society of Oncology in BADAN Foundation, on 22 and 23 No-
￼vember 2013 . Duration : 16 hours.
- Orthodontic XVII Venezuelan Congress of the Venezuelan Society of Or- thodontists . In Porlamar , Margarita Island , Venezuela , from 4 to 7 No- vember 2013 . At Hotel Venetur Margarita . Duration : 32 hours. I attended the courses:
1. " Orthodontic and Orthopedic Treatment based on Biological Principles." Conducted by: Dr. Roberto Justus ( Mexico ) . Duration: 8 hours.
2. " Interdisciplinary Treatment: Orthodontics and Periodontics ." Conducted by: Dr. Robert Vanarsdall ( USA) . Duration: 8 hours.
3. " Efficient and beneficial orthodontic treatment ." Conducted by: Dr. Troy Christensen ( USA) . Duration: 8 hours.
4. " Contemporary Clinical Orthodontics : Myths and Realities ." Conducted by: Dr. Edgar Torres ( Mexico ) . Duration: 8 hours.
5. " The Golden Rules of orthodontic treatment and early diagnosis 3D in Or- thodontics " . Conducted by: Dr. Carlos Nurko ( USA) . Duration: 8 hours.
6. " Current Panorama of autoligados brackets and the importance of a correct diagnosis ." Conducted by: Sergio Jakob ( Brazil ) . Duration: 8 hours.
- Course " Class II malocclusions : An integrated look at the XXI Century " . Conducted by: Dr. Daniel Veloso Bustos ( Chile) , in the Hotel RENESSENCE , Caracas, Venezuela . Day September 27, 2013 . Duration: 8 hours.
- Course " Synergy in orthodontic techniques : MBT- MEAW - FORSUS " . Taught by Dr. Richard Voss ( Chile) , in the Hall Costa Dorada, the Hotel Eu- robuilding , Caracas, Venezuela . On June 12, 2013 . Duration: 8 hours.
- Course 3 of " Radiology and Imaging Dentomaxilofacial " which was part of the IX Metropolitan Dental Congress from 28 to 31 May 2013 , at the Hotel Eurobuilding , Caracas, Venezuela . Duration: 8 hours.
- Course 6 functional jaw orthopedics : "Knowing the functional jaw ortho- pedics . Diagnosis and treatment of malocclusions , "which was part of the IX Metropolitan Dental Congress from 28 to 31 May 2013 , at the Hotel Eu- robuilding , Caracas, Venezuela . Duration: 8 hours.
- Orthodontic Course 2 : " Current View in the early diagnosis and treatment of malocclusions ," which was part of the IX Metropolitan Dental Congress from 28 to 31 May 2013 , at the Hotel Eurobuilding , Caracas, Venezuela . Duration: 8 hours.
- "IX Metropolitan Dental Congress ," which was held on 28, 29, 30 and 31 May 2013 , at the Hotel Eurobuilding , Caracas, Venezuela . Duration : 40
- " Primera Jornada de Odontologia " Professor José Rafael Salazar " , on Saturday May 25, 2013 , in the auditorium " Víctor González Mendoza " in the Faculty of Dentistry at the Central University of Venezuela . Duration: 8 hours.
- " Modern Orthodontics SWLF Synergy System " . Conducted by: Dr. David Suarez Quintanilla ( Spain ) and Dr. Paul Medina Villalobos ( Venezuela ) , the Venezuelan Society of Orthodontics and sponsored by Rocky Mountain in Eurobuilding Hotel , Caracas, Venezuela . On March 11, 2013 . Dura- tion: 8 hours.
- Course " Philosophy Swing Arco Recto New Generation." Taught by Dr. Javier Frenck ( Argentina ) , sponsored by the Venezuelan Society of Ortho- dontists SVO in Eurobuiding Hotel . Caracas, Venezuela on February 1, 2013 . Duration: 8hours.
- 2nd course of Dental and Disability. Held in the Auditorium " Víctor González Mendoza" , Faculty of Dentistry, Universidad Central de Venezuela. On November 29, 2012 . Duration: 8 hours.
- Efficiency clinical course . Surgical orthodontic Interfaces . In the Conven- tion Center Mucumbarila , Edo Merida, on November 16, 2012 . Duration 8 hours. Conducted by: Dr. Chung H. Kau ( USA) .
- Course "Clear Aligner " . Concept , mechanics and treatment. In the Con- vention Center Mucumbarila , edo . Mérida, on November 15, 2012 . Dura- tion 8 hours. Conducted by: Dr. Tae Weon Kim (South Korea ) .
- First International Orthodontic Congress Andes 2012. Mucumbarila Con- vention Centre from 14 to 16 November 2012 . Duration 32 hours.
- I attended to the course given by JM Marriot hotel in Caracas, " Orthodon- tic Treatment in Adult Patients . Potential and Limitations " . Day , September 28, 2012 . Conducted by Dr. Melsen , Birte (Denmark). Duration: 8 hours.
- VII National Congress of Pediatric Dentistry . Avila Hotel . Caracas, Venezuela , 23 to 25 September 2012 . Duration : 24 hours.
• Stem Cell Conference dental and therapeutic potential. The latest in re- generative medicine. Duration 4 hours.
• Malocclusions : What has changed in recent years ? . Duration 4 hours.
• New trends and materials in pulp therapy concepts and controversies.
￼Aesthetic crowns in primary teeth . Duration 8 hours.
- " Orthodontic Treatment with MBT and Brakets autoligados philosophy ." Taught by Dr. Ricardo Moresca international speaker . Made on site 3M Unitek . Duration: 8 hours. On August 9, 2012 .
- Perform at the Universidad Central de Venezuela, course " Diploma in Or- thodontics Interceptive Professional Development " for the Continuing Edu- cation program . Duration : 96 hours.
- Make " Bioethics Diploma" for the Continuing Education program con- ducted from May 16 until June 27 2012. Duration : 120 hours.
- Conference on "Prevention . Infection Control in the office. " Posted on July 18, 2012 . In the auditorium of the Faculty of Dentistry at the Central University of Venezuela . Duration 6 hours.
- " Research Design : As draft a Clinical Research in Dentistry" . Conducted by Dr. Mariana Villarroel . Done in the Venezuelan Society of Functional Or- thopedics of Jaws . Duration: 8 hours. July 15, 2012 .
- "Introduction to CCO System " was held on July 14, 2012 , at the Hotel Eu- robuilding . Duration: 8 hours.
- Second Conference of Dental Research Student " Dr. Raúl García Márquez Arocha "held on 13 and 14 July 2012 . Duration : 10 hours, in the Auditorium of the Faculty of Dentistry at the UCV .
- Foundation for Integral Leadership Training in Caracas, " Speaking Inten- sive Course " held on June 30, 2012 . Duration: 8 hours at the Millennium Ho- tel Los Chaguaramos .
- V Conference of the Department of Psychology Applied to Dentistry held on May 29, 2012 . Duration 8 hours in the VCU School of Dentistry, for the Continuing Education program .
- Student Society of Dental School SOCIEO UCV " Update in Pharmacology held on March 10, 2012 . Duration 7 hours in the VCU School of Dentistry, for the Continuing Education program .
- New Concepts in Orthodontics held on February 11, 2012 , Duration 8 Hours in the Venezuelan Society of Orthodontics
￼- XVII Venezuelan Congress of Orthodontists held on November 7 to 10, 2011 . Porlamar. Duration 32 hours. Venezuelan Society of Orthodontics Programmatic content:
- Orthodontics and Microimplants , new trends in Lingual Orthodontics . Duration 8 hours.
- Ortho- Perio Connection . Diagnosis and Treatment in the New Millen- nium . Duration 8 hours.
- Full Clinical Orthodontics . Duration 8 hours.
- Normality or properties . Orthopedic and Therapeutic Management
of malocclusions according to the dentition. Duration 8 hours.
- Prosthetics for Implants Unitarians made 8 and 22 August and 5 September 2011 Academic Duration 30 hours . We are College of Dentists of Venezuela Education
- Current Trends in Dentistry July 15, 2011 . Duration 8 hours. The Metropolitan College of Dentists and the International Organization Sanitas
- Dental Disability. On 03 June 2011 . Duration 8 hours. UCV School of Den- tistry, for the Continuing Education program
- Management of Medical Emergencies in Office 25 and March 26, 2011 . Dental . Duration 20 h