Sales Associate (m/f), Focus SMEs – location BerlinArbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 11.11.2015 (678 Tage alt)
Zencap is the fastest growing online lending marketplace in Continental Europe, operating in Germany, Spain and the Netherlands. We are a FinTech start-up that is fundamentally changing how SMEs access capital and where that capital comes from. Our Rocket Internet-backed online marketplace directly connects SMEs searching for small loans with accredited investors and institutionals. Access to finance for these companies has never been easier, faster and more efficient. We are the next generation of financial services offering significant economic value to our customers. The opportunities ahead of us are unbound. We think big, and if you do too, then come and join our passioned and talented team.
• Contact new potential SME borrowers and convince them of the benefits of Zencap credits
• Keep your clients informed about all the news at Zencap
• Act as their contact person for all credit-related questions
• Guide SME decision makers through the entire credit application process
• Communicate credit decisions to SME borrowers
• Check the borrowers credit-worthiness and profitability analyses
• Evaluate the economic situation and development of SMEs
• Cooperate closely with the departments Customer Care, Marketing and Underwriting in Berlin
Who we’re looking for?
• Bachelor´s degree or an equivalent vocational training
• First Sales experience; preferably in the financial service industry
• High degree of customer and service orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication coupled with exceptional analytical skills
• Excellent understanding of financial products
• Hands-on approach mentality, ambition and entrepreneurial drive
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
• Excellent German and English skills
What we offer you
• Insight into an industry-disrupting Fintech start-up
• International team of very motivated and talented people where hierarchies don't matter but passion and drive do
• Challenging tasks and responsibilities in the fastest growing online lending marketplace in Continental Europe
• The opportunity to bring in your ideas, initiative and creation to help us in changing the financial world
• Amazing team events such as Blind Lunches: chance to get-to-know-your-colleagues; company parties: we are really good at it; sports: we run, we play soccer, we climb... and the all time classic "grab a drink after work
• Healthy snacks like cereals, fruits and drinks: our selection can compete with every supermarket
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing and complete application (CV, cover letter, certificates, salary expectations and starting date) either in German or in English!