Personal Assistant in London gesuchtArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- ASB Travel Solutions Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 21.09.2017 (4 Tage alt)
ASB Travel Solutions Ltd. sucht zur Verstärkung des Teams in London eine/n Personal Assistant.
Responsible for: Ensure all marketing and sales proceedings are running smoothly.
Purpose: To be responsible for overall administrative functions for ASB Travel Solutions Ltd.
- GBP 16,000 within the first 6 months, probation period
- GBP 18,000 thereafter
- To ensure that you have an in depth knowledge of key clients and the markets and buying cycles so that in case of complaints, requests, new quotations you know who to contact and how to deal with the clients.
- To continuously update your product knowledge for all products of all agencies.
- To maintain the company’s database and regular updates.
receive brochures and special offers regularly.
- To update our website regularly – learn Typo3 and Ortogo programme to do so.
- To be always aware of what the partners offer on their websites.
- To be aware of what our competitors are offering and plan and establish an effective systems to communicate the knowledge to the respective agencies.
- Internet research on new tours and products for Great Britain.
- To communicate to all relevant agencies and the Sales Managers of ASB Travel Solutions Ltd of factors affecting the markets.
- To undertake research into both existing and new markets and sectors for future potential. This includes identifying new prospects and key contracts as well as building up the database taking responsibility for the conversion of the business.
- To be responsible for the induction of new interns
- To help plan our trade fair attendance, including stand marketing pre and post trade fair, reasonable etc.
- To perform any request from a superior.
- To perform secretarial/administrational tasks like filing, writing letters, making appointments, sending offers, client follow up calls, chasing agencies and clients, update the logbook etc as and when necessary.
- To input all new requests into our system, forward them to the relevant partner agencies – make sure the offers go out in time – chase the agencies if offers are not delivered within the deadline – chase clients for updates once offer has gone out. Keep agency and Director informed about updates on stage of offers.
-Book flights, hotel for the director.
-To make frequent follow up calls to our clients regarding all agency made offers.
-To do call and do new research for the database and decide which clients from all agencies need to be looked after and visited regularly and inform the Director of ASB Travel Solutions Ltd; meeting once a week with the Director of ASB Travel Solutions Ltd to review – meetings once a year with the relevant people in the office of the Incoming Operator in London.
- To pull forecasting figures once a week. (TS/ LLC / SHS)
-To do minor accounting tasks and ensure commissions for ASB Travel Solutions have been invoiced
- To regularly update the ASB Travel Solutions Ltd website’s news page – with the input of the Sales Manager of ASB Travel Solutions Ltd.
- To prepare sales trips, trade fairs, hotel visits for clients
- To actively take clients to visit hotels if Director has no time
Less frequent tasks:
- To be responsible to handle client’s famtrips and to update everyone involved with the client.
- To ensure that smaller regular clients are contacted at least twice a year
- Be prepared to rent a car and accompany our customers to our destinations
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Organised and able to structure work effectively
- Be confident in speaking and writing English
- Be able to work in a team orientated environment
- Highly detailed orientated thorough for all admin work necessary
- Ability to prioritise work and have a sense of urgency
- PC literate (Microsoft)
- Online marketing knowledge requested