Marketing and Business Development Internship at InternchinaArbeitsort: China
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.10.2016 (370 Tage alt)
General responsibilities and role assumptions:
The role of an intern in our China offices will give you a close insight into the day-to-day running of a business in China. We are a relatively small and family-run business, so you will be welcomed as part of the family and able to enjoy a friendly working atmosphere.
As an intern with us it’s imperative that you demonstrate and encourage our core principles and desired culture.
Our culture can be roughly defined by the following core principles:
- Transparency & Sustainability: To be as open, thorough and accurate as possible when working with clients, host families, universities and partner companies, in order to make every aspect of our business sustainable in the long-term
- Service which goes the ‘extra mile’
- To go beyond 9 to 5 and make extra effort where necessary to ensure clients are happy. We have only grown to where we are now based on positive feedback, references and recommendations.
- Have fun and be professional: To strike a perfect balance between a friendly informal approach and a high level of professionalism
- Handling of enquiries, customer data management, and general administration tasks.
- Communicate with our university partners and establish new partnerships
- Create press releases and China related articles, then aim to get them published for press exposure in your home country
- Local marketing: occasional flyering and postering, visiting relevant events and networking.
- Assisting our China-based online marketing team by posting positions on relevant job boards and university careers pages.
- Blog writing, posting on social networks and contributing to relevant online forums.
- Assist with the coordination of our alumni network, gather feedback and create relevant statistics for marketing purposes.
- Assisting your office manager with administration, answering client questions and working on on-going group projects and scholarship schemes which InternChina is currently working on.
- Arranging regular events, activities and trips for groups of interns.
- Student at a European, North American or Australian university
- Fluent in English. Another European language would be a plus but not a must.
- Students on business, language or Chinese Studies related degree programs are preferred, but applicants with any degree program will be considered.
- IT savvy. Able to use office software effectively.
- Familiar with all main social networking sites.
- Hard-working and committed
- Enthusiastic about travel and discovering new things
We offer our interns a fantastic opportunity to learn about various aspects of sales, marketing and administration and will tailor the exact internship tasks to suit your study background and strengths. We offer competitive conditions which will be discussed during an interview.