Working Student/Intern Digital MarketingArbeitsort: D-80636 München · Bayern
- NavVis GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.04.2019 (6 Tage alt)
NavVis builds the world’s most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are an enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey) and we love challenging tasks. You’ll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently 170 amazing individuals.
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
• Creating content for social media and managing campaigns from beginning to the end
• Coming up with creative ideas for marketing campaigns around our products and solutions
• Taking ownership of different tasks and projects and driving them from start to implementation
• Collaborating with different teams within NavVis, such as our designers, account managers, and developers
• Studies in marketing, business, communication, economics, media, or an unrelated field but strong interest in marketing
• Excellent communication skills
• Some marketing experience, preferably with a focus on online marketing
• Experience with social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
• Very good knowledge of modern, digital work tools as well as MS Office
• Most importantly, the strong will to learn quickly and take up new challenges
• Available for 3 to 6 months
• Fluent in English, German is a plus
• Excited about shaping and taking a vital part in a real tech startup - making true innovation happen
- Multilevel-Marketing, Strukturvertrieb, Network-Marketing
- Kreisfreie Stadt München