Social Media Community ManagerArbeitsort: D-80799 München · Bayern
- HYVE Innovatoin Community
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 30.09.2014 (1115 Tage alt)
On behalf of Prodigy Network, HYVE Innovation Community is looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join the project team for an international expansion. The job will be based in Munich.
About Prodigy Network:
New York-based Prodigy Network is bringing crowdfunding to real estate, soliciting thousands of investors to buy slices of a building in exchange for a share of rents and property appreciation. In 2014 Prodigy developed its own design lab which visualizes the building, allowing the crowd to submit their design related ideas.
HYVE is an innovation agency located in the university district of Munich (Maxvorstadt). Our clients are leading global enterprises like BMW, Siemens, Audi, Swarovski, Lufthansa and Procter & Gamble. HYVE’s approach integrates consumers and users actively in the development of new products and services by using our own software solutions and years of experience.
• Flat hierarchies, working in a start-up atmosphere supported by the leading European innovation agency
• Fixed salary
• Possible stock options for the roll-out in Germany
• Competitive compensation
• Constant opportunities to bring in your expertise and put new technologies into practice
• Spontaneous after-work get-togethers - if you like
What to expect?
• Being part of one of the world’s leading real estate crowdsourcing platform’s international expansion
• High-impact role in a fast moving and growing business environment
• Oversee Prodigy’s social media marketing strategy and coordinate the Germany strategy
• Develop brand awareness and generate traffic
• Take over and update Prodigy’s social media outlets connected to the German platform
• Create and/or requisition content to keep Prodigy Germany ahead of the curve on real time events
• Design, create and manage promotions and ad campaigns
• Quickly organize and distribute daily reports of industry and competitors’ activities in social media sphere
• Accumulate and report metrics and results to the US as well as to the German team on a regular basis
• Strong team culture; young, professional co-workers
What are we looking for?
• You are passionate about making impact
• You are ready to tackle new technological challenges
• You are highly organized, flexible and open to new challenges
• You are a quick study, motivated and a strong team player
• You own an University degree
• You have 2-3 years of industry experience
• You have a deep understanding of the social media universe (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr etc.)
• You have an understanding and knowledge about interfaces like Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Curalate etc.
• You have excellent English skills and are fluent in German, Spanish is an advantage
- Kreisfreie Stadt München