Community Manager (2-3 years of experience)Arbeitsort: D-80799 München · Bayern
- HYVE Innovatoin Community
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 29.09.2014 (1089 Tage alt)
On behalf of Prodigy Network, HYVE Innovation Community is looking for a Community Manager to join the project team for an international expansion. The job will be based in Munich.
About Prodigy Network:
New York-based Prodigy Network is bringing crowdfunding to real estate, soliciting thousands of investors to buy slices of a building in exchange for a share of rents and property appreciation. In 2014 Prodigy developed its own design lab which visualizes the building, allowing the crowd to submit their design related ideas.
HYVE is an innovation agency located in the university district of Munich (Maxvorstadt). Our clients are leading global enterprises like BMW, Siemens, Audi, Swarovski, Lufthansa and Procter & Gamble. HYVE’s approach integrates consumers and users actively in the development of new products and services by using our own software solutions and years of experience
• Flat hierarchies, working in a start-up atmosphere
• Fixed salary
• Possible stock options for the roll-out in Germany
• Competitive compensation
• Constant opportunities to bring in your expertise and put new technologies into practice
What to expect?
• Being part of one of the world’s leading real estate crowdsourcing platform’s international expansion
• Maintain Prodigy’s German community, blog and self-driven media
• news to Prodigy’s business and post appropriate reaction
• Grow Prodigy’s investor community while reducing churn rate
• Strong team culture; young, professional co-workers
What are we looking for?
• interests in social media and Web 2.0
• work with a variety of client databases and distribution systems
• create and edit effective content
• You own an University degree
• fluent in English and German, Spanish is an advantage