Alle Technical Trainer (m/w) - Jobs in Deutschland
Alle Technical Trainer (m/w) - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Deutschland
Technical Trainer (m/w)Arbeitsort: Deutschland
- infinit human resources GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 18.11.2016 (311 Tage alt)
· Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of our client’s training program.
· Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
· Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule in EMEA.
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for our Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors.
· Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program
· Expect moderate travel
· Substantial experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
· Experience conducting classroom training for related technology products and services.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required.
· Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications
· Recent coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python.
· Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners.
·Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· Ability to travel. Travel is around 50% & will mostly take place in Germany