Internship as a lawyer assistant, BeijingArbeitsort: China
- Internship Plus
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 07.01.2015 (1020 Tage alt)
Internship Plus has contributed vast efforts to promote global networking, and we devote our time to professionalism and cultural respect and exchange. Our company has established cooperative partnerships with hundreds of partners in Beijing.
About the role
The Lawyer Assistant will provide a broad range of administrative support to
senior attorneys and/or legal professionals in the law firm.
1. Heavy calendar management, including setting up appointments/meetings and coordinating schedules and itineraries;
2. Coordinating all aspects of travel arrangements and handling expense reporting;
3. Handling/screening phone calls;
4. Processing incoming and outgoing mail, including handling of correspondence which may be of a sensitive and confidential nature;
5. Producing documents, including presentations, agreements, spreadsheets and correspondence, all of which may be of a confidential nature;
6. Processing litigation settlements and ordering supplies. f
The successful candidate will have:
• a degree of law.
• hands-on skills in Microsoft Word and Excel, and Chinese Word processing;
• a positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn and be a good team player;
• a good command of written and spoken English.
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
We have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm’s culture is welcoming and supportive. We offer exceptional training opportunities and support to fully develop your potential. Successful applicants will be eligible for a comprehensive range of benefits including, but not limited to a fabulous training opportunities.