Technical Support Representative with German (m/f) in Maastricht!Arbeitsort: Niederlande
- people-s-place GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 09.10.2017 (10 Tage alt)
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Technical Support Representative with German (m/f) in Maastricht!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Resolve incoming enquiries and problems concerning shipping, invoicing, licenses
for After Sales equipment and applications in the required languages.
• Make appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business
related activities in relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
• Identify and escalate complex issues where necessary
• Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and
response to support requests
• Excellent communication skills (B2B)
• Fluency in German, this is mandatory!
• Advanced proficiency in English
• Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
• Commercial/accounting experience is an advantage
• Preferably affinity with the car trade, technology and / or electronic equipment
• Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved
• Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes and
how tools and support systems interact
• Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
You hold a full time job with dayshift Monday to Friday.
You work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment drawing a corresponding salary plus bonuses and an attractive relocation package which offers 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or moving truck costs when needed as well as financial support for the basic equipment in your new apartment.