Content & Customer Care ManagerArbeitsort: D-10178 Berlin · Berlin
- goderma GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 02.07.2014 (1203 Tage alt)
As we currently specialize in the field of dermatology, we would like to provide relevant information and advice about skin and beauty related topics. As the voice of the company, you must have a valuable understanding of written and online communication. In addition, you will be the contact person for our customers channeling their problems and ideas to the right people in our team.
We are looking for somebody with a passion for communication and who enjoys working independently as part of a young and vibrant team. Sounds like you? Become part of our team today!
- Create unique medical and skin related content for our blog and social media channels
- Craft campaigns to build awareness and loyalty
- Be in charge of our content and support other teams with your linguistic expertise
- Provide service-oriented, solution-focused and friendly communication to our customers
- Establish methodologies, standards and best practices to support and foster customer happiness.
- Receive and analyze customer feedback to improve our service.
- Build a goderma community in the DACH Region (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
- Previous professional experience in business, journalism, copywriting, customer service or related fields
- Strong passion for medicine, skincare and great content
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
- Versatility, flexibility, and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Enjoyment in the exchange with people
- A competent and nice way to deal with customers
What we offer:
- A refreshing, dynamic working atmosphere
- Lead projects on your own with high responsibility
- The opportunity of shaping the future of healthcare
- Insight into the range of activities of an emerging technology company
- Access to experts in the field of Digital Health and Startup
- Full-time employment and fair remuneration
Are you interested in becoming part of a success story? We look forward to receiving your application.
- Kreisfreie Stadt Berlin