Alle Head of technical Department (Doha-Katar) - Jobs in Katar
Alle Head of technical Department (Doha-Katar) - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Katar
Head of technical Department (Doha-Katar)Arbeitsort: Katar
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.09.2014 (1132 Tage alt)
HQS was created in a time and place that offer unparalleled opportunities, the Qatar state has experienced a scale of growth and development that occurs really in any market managing and maintain these unique and valuable assets is a responsibility that HQS recognize and understand, employing innovative process and proven practice across a range of services provides the infrastructure to do so.
HQS currently operates over 50 sites with more than 200 technical employees and concessions throughout the Qatar, We are noted for the professional support and uncompromising standards we maintain.
Our vision of services to be the leading Facility Services provider in Qatar and for that reason the company work from the first day to provide the quality services design for each client needs through our core value integrity, quality, one family, commitment, initiative, dignity and openness and transparency.
This position has managerial oversight of multiple facilities, or a portfolio of client facilities and has at least one Assistant Facility Manager and/or Facility Manager reporting into it. The Facilities Operations Manager has the overall responsibility for overseeing the implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure well-managed, well-maintained buildings and facilities, placing maximum emphasis on leading a staff in the positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination and conjunction with the Company goals and objectives. Leads staff in the coordination of services and activities, financials, vendors and manpower required for current and future needs of the building and operations
• Has complete responsibility and oversight of day-to-day operations of facilities, high rise ensuring that all services are effectively delivered and facility needs are met including janitorial, life-safety, engineering and general maintenance. Ensures that staff implements and provides these services in a manner consistent with HQS policies.
• Develop, implement and maintain real property facility asset management program including preventative maintenance, life-cycle and funding requirements.
• Oversees services including sustainability, environmental health & safety, procurement and relocation management.
• Responsible for the cost-effective management of service contracts. Responsible for all aspects of service delivery pursuant to these contracts, responsible for periodic and ongoing performance and financial review, conducting RFP’s, and assuring payments and invoicing match contract pricing.
• Leads the facility management team in the supervision of all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance and operation of the facilities.
• Ensures that facility management staff consistently provides positive and prompt response to requests from the client and building tenants/occupants. Ensures facility management staff implements ongoing contract review programs to constantly assess client, tenant and occupant needs and to assure problems are being solved promptly and to the mutual benefit of the tenant, owner, and the properties.
• Implements continuous improvement process and drives cost savings initiatives and overall quality improvement.
• Implements standardized/best practice processes that create maximum efficiencies.
• Develop performance measurements for internal benchmarking.
• Develop, implement and maintain account facilities asset management service guide.
• Prepares and delivers consolidated reporting and reviews of all budgets reports (monthly and quarterly), contracts, expenditures and purchase orders related to the facility(s) or complex. Responsible for the development, preparation, and explanation of the annual facility budget, quarterly forecasts, and business plans.
• Directly involved in the development of capital budgets for the property. This includes contributions towards a five-year plan of maintenance, facility improvement, and cost reduction initiatives.
• Responsible for coordinating the collection, analysis and reporting by the facility management team of statistical data and analysis to provide accurate and current assessment of facility management objectives, cost savings and improvements.
• Responsible for approving all positions and directing the hiring, training and motivational activities of the facility management staff. Responsible for effective and proactive employee relations with all site staff. Conducts and approves all performance evaluations of facility management staff.
• Ensures that facility management staff require all tenants and vendors comply with insurance requirements and coordinate all claims as required