Customer Acquisition/ Sales Manager (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10178 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 30.07.2014 (1176 Tage alt)
Come help us revolutionize the way the world travels. Tagged by Fast Company as one of the “Most Innovative Companies” in the world, Airbnb is an online marketplace giving everyday people the ability to monetize their most valuable asset: an extra bedroom, vacation rental, airbed, castle, boat, tree house or trailer. And with a presence in over 39,000 cities in 192 countries, we are in hyper-growth mode.
The Senior Customer Acquisition Manager will report to the Country Manager. They will join a very fast-paced start-up environment in one of Airbnb’s most important, dynamic and high-profile markets. This person has the critical responsibility of ensuring that our listings span every neighborhood and desirable destination in the city. This will include building and improving our current host network. The Supply Specialist will make sure that experiences provided by our hosts meet Airbnb standards, both online and offline. In this mission, the Supply Specialist will be responsible for prioritizing and supervising all key initiatives on the host side of the platform and ensuring consistency between our brand and the hosts that we have in the market.
- Overall responsibility for the generation of supply in the German, Austrian and Swiss market
- Analyze and benchmark existing supply to identify opportunities and build our host network in order to provide the best possible experiences to guests
- Plan and organise promotion and sales activities, partnerships and sponsorships, events etc.
- Regular travel ravel activities to meet “the cities” and neighbourhood
- Works with the Country Manager and local team to identify strategies to grow the market and set priorities to execute on opportunities
- Manages effective relationships with other key functions (marketing, community, PR, legal, product, analytics,...) to ensure seamless operations and consistent messaging to local hosts
- Provides regular upward reporting to local and US management
- First experience (min. 2-3 years) in operations/ sales, preferably in C2C, or at least in the web industry
- Very strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Proven accountability for results and an ROI-driven mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Proven ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels…not afraid to dive into detail and execute work as needed
- Passion for Airbnb and the sharing economy – you love travelling as your new job will include a lot of.
- Native level fluency in German and English
This sounds like you? We´re happy hearing from you very soon! Pls apply via our website. Tell us, why you´re the right fit for our team, convince us from your experiences.
- Kreisfreie Stadt Berlin