Alle Administrative Assistant (m/f) - Jobs in Frankfurt am Main
Alle Administrative Assistant (m/f) - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Frankfurt am Main
Senior Administrative Assistant (m/f) wantedArbeitsort: D-60313 Frankfurt am Main · Hessen
- fitarbeiten Personaldienstleistungen GmbH & Co. KG
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 02.05.2017 (174 Tage alt)
Wir rekrutieren hochqualifiziertes Personal ausschließlich für den kaufmännischen Bereich.
Durch unseren kostenfreien Service erlangen Sie den Einstieg in das nationale und internationale Business.
Senior Administrative Assistant (f/m).
Including following tasks:
• Prepare purchase orders and related purchasing documentation for management decision and approval;
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders (technical teams, Supplier Management, License Management etc.) to gather the necessary purchase background information;
• Ensure compliance with rules and procedures with regards to purchasing/procurement, budget planning and monitoring and contract management;
• Assist in invoice validation process (i.e. administration of delivery notes, service receipts and timesheets, clarification of discrepancies, etc.);
• Ensure that all relevant databases/records as well as electronic and hardcopy filing systems are updated in line with the established procedures;
• Provide administrative support regarding procurement procedures, for example prepare documentation, follow-up with relevant stakeholders and communicate with suppliers.
Qualifications and experience
• Formal commercial / vocational qualification or formal qualifications in business
studies, administration or another relevant subject;
• At least 4 years administrative experience;
• Experience in the areas of purchasing and invoice processing would be an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel;
• Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage;
• Previous experience in purchasing would be an advantage;
• Previous experience with accounting and budgeting would be an advantage;
• Advanced level of English, both written and spoken, with proven drafting ability to address varying audiences;
• Working knowledge of one other official community language.
• Ability to take initiative and work accurately with an eye for detail;
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• Manage and prioritise multiple assignments;
• Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight;
• Adapts well to the changing business needs and work priorities and responsibilities;
• Highly motivated and can work under pressure;
• Service orientation (Provides support to requesters while diligently maintaining quality standards and adherence to rules and regulations);
• Analyse information to grasp issues and recommend/take appropriate action within the established rules;
• Willingness to work overtime if required.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Frankfurt am Main
- Kreisfreie Stadt Frankfurt am Main