Alle Customer Service Representative - Jobs in Großbritannien
Alle Customer Service Representative - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Großbritannien
German Customer Service Representative - Belfast, Northern IrelandArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- mgi recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 12.09.2016 (372 Tage alt)
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 13 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
For our client in Belfast, Northern Ireland we are looking for German speaking candidates.
Relocation Package, including your first 4 nights in Belfast in a City centre Hotel, we will assist with setting up a bank account, National insurance number and assist with finding accommodation via local landlords, we will even reimburse your expenses to a maximum of 150 EURO.
Our German team specialises in all areas of Customer service with one of Europe's finest automotive clients, supporting calls and emails from customers & car dealerships.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be a Brand Ambassador for the client you are supporting, highly motivated, enthusiastic, sales / target driven and fully focused on delivering results. You will be the first point of contact in our Front Office Operation for both existing and new customers either by telephone or email. This will be a perfect opportunity to use your excellent customer service skills and sales ability to ensure our customers are highly satisfied. This could be as a result of resolving any queries or concerns the first time they call, or recognising cross sell or up-sell opportunities that would benefit the customer.
Customer acquisition, retention and driving loyalty are at the heart of this role so you must be professional and have the ability to be confident, assertive and engaging when dealing with all potential and existing Customers.
We will highly value candidates with
• Fluency in written and spoken German
• English Advanced/ Proficiency Level.
• Previous experience in a customer service / technical support
• Experience in database / customer management systems including excellent attention to detail when inputting and collating information
• Excellent telephone manner including competent questioning skills
• Experience of working to a high quality assurance standard within a target driven environment
Competitive Benefits Package
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package consistent with country statutory requirements, including:
• Performance Bonuses
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance
• Private Pension
• On site canteen
• Fair care scheme
• Life assurance
• Discounted SKY TV
• Eye Care Reimbursements
• Dental Plan
• 25 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
• Discounted local gym membership
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
• Free Parking, close proximity to city centre by bus or train
Working for our client can be summed up in one word… Opportunity. When you join our family you have the opportunity to do more, learn more, and be more than you ever thought possible. You will be part of one of the largest and fastest growing business process outsourcing companies in the world. You will learn what that is later, but the important thing to remember is that we're a people company, and as part of our family you will have the potential to take your career to exciting new places, because we will provide you with the training, support, and environment to succeed.