Sales Engineer/Solution Architect (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-81379 München · Bayern
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 24.03.2014 (1309 Tage alt)
trovicor is an industry leader and provides turnkey intelligence solutions. Our solutions are based on our own state-of-the art core developments and integrate best-in-class third party products and OEM Hardware. Our portfolio is completed by our customer-centric care programs.
trovicor is an industry leader and provides turnkey intelligence solutions. Our solutions are based on our own state-of-the art core developments and integrate best-in-class third party products and OEM Hardware. Our portfolio is completed by our customer-centric care programmes.
Relying on your telecommunication knowledge, your technical expertise and your communication skills, you are the owner of all technical aspects during the pre-sales process as well as the delivery of solution proposals. You act as trusted advisor for customers and the internal sales organization on the complete range of products that trovicor is offering. You will be extensively involved in large and complex bids and will therefore work closely together with our sales force and other internal and external stakeholders. You will present and ‘sell’ the complete solution to the merchant together with the responsible Account Manager. Furthermore, you will provide internal training on our products and services and best practices.
The position requires the ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating
them into actionable strategy and implementing the strategy to achieve pre-set objectives as determined by the marketing plan.
• Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Five (5) years of proven relevant experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate value propositions at multiple levels within the customer’s organisation
• Deep knowledge of IP technologies (Network, protocols, applications etc)
• Knowledge of telephony technologies (fixed and mobile) a major plus
• Broad and good foundation in IT such as OS, Network and Hardware
• Knowledge of Data Mining and different analysis methods and tools such as Link Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Rule Based Queries considered a plus
Earliest starting date: March 2014
- Kreisfreie Stadt München