Technischer Support in BelfastArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- mgi recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 12.09.2016 (374 Tage alt)
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 13 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
As a IT Support Advisor you are the point of contact for clients. You will be answering calls and solving issues on a day to day basis using a number of interview techniques and the available product information. As an individual and member of a team you will be responsible for keeping our customers satisfied.
For a prestigious, well known project in the top segment of mobile phones, laptops, desktops and tablets, we are looking for Technical Support Advisors. You will work within in an exciting and highly motivated professional environment and give technical support to customers about the products.
· Fluent in German
· Good in English
· Good communication skills
· Excellent verbal and comprehension skills
· Strong PC and Internet skills
· Customer oriented profile and with a positive “can do” attitude
· Can multitask and record information accurately
· Education: undergraduate level or equivalent
· No experience in a similar position is required
What do we offer?
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours
· Full-time paid trainings
· A fun and varied job in an international working environment
· An opportunity to gain experience within the worldwide leader in contact center management