Position as home telephone agent Lithuanian, Danish, Swedish language skillsArbeitsort: Deutschland
- TeleMarCom European Services GmbH
- Freie Mitarbeit
- Vollzeit oder Teilzeit
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 09.10.2017 (13 Tage alt)
TeleMarCom European Services GmbH is an active company in the multilingual customer care (Inbound Call Center). Our service lines receive calls related to end-customers queries (after-sales service) of electronic products, such as LCD TVs, washing machines, etc.
We work primarily in product warranty processes receiving calls from end-customers who have technical problems. Each telephone agent receives appropriate training for each project, as well as access to the usual tools, such as email account and telephone system (Voice over IP).
In case of interest, send your application including your CV to us.
Ideally you would have Call Center experience or knowledge in telephone customer contacts. You are communicative and customer-oriented and are highly self-motivated. Good PC and Internet skills are self-evident.
Availability and payment:
Minimum binding 3 days a week and each of those days 5 working hours (4 of them in a row). The 3 days can be freely scheduled (our services hours are Mon-Frid from 8 am to 6 pm, central European time zone).
By covering the minimum required of 15 hours per week, the income amounts to approximately EUR 700 per month. Payment works on productivity basis; so it is possible to work Mon-Frid 8 hours a day. In this case the payment would be proportionally higher.
- Languages: lithuanian,danish, swedish. The command of additional languages is positively considered.
- Internet and landline phone connexion. This last one is used for incoming calls (inbound). Outgoing calls (outbound) are done from our system. In this way, there are no extra costs generated for the telephone agents derived from their activity.
- Self-employed tax number – VIES registration.
- A contract for freelancers would be signed and payments would be made by bank transfer during the first 3 weeks after issuing the invoice.