Alle Bewerber für Administration in München bei Gigajob anzeigen
Alle Bewerber für Administration
Alle Bewerber in München
office work, reception, administrationArbeitsort: D-81925 München · Bayern
Ortsteil: Bogenhausen · Umkreis: maximal 25 km
- Vollzeit, Schichtarbeit möglich
- monatliches Festgehalt
- weiblich , 52 Jahre
- Abgeschlossenes Hochschulstudium
- 18.06.2015 (644 Tage alt)
weiblich , 52 Jahre
office work, reception, administration
I have an extensive range of administrative, managerial and executive support experience and I am seeking an association with a company that can benefit from my background and expertise. I have extensive experience supporting executive level staff and have attached my resume to provide a summary of my qualifications for your review. Throughout my career, I have maintained the highest performance standards within a diverse range of administrative functions. I am an accomplished professional with a proven reputation in management, hospitality, healthcare, marketing and sales, customer support, finance/accounts/budgets, administration and organisational fields.
Further qualifications include:
• Successful employment record professionally supporting the efforts of C-level executives, board members and business/sales executives.
• Strong background in all aspects of office management including: scheduling and attending meetings, distributing agendas, multitasking, organizing domestic and international travel, expense reports, being proactive and taking initiative.
• Demonstrated capacity to develop and maintain comprehensive administrative processes that improve the efficiency of day-to-day operations.
• The ability to take a determined, structured approach and to focus on the essentials.
• Excellent organizational, time-management, written and verbal communication skills combined with the flexibility and experience required to adjust to rapidly changing schedules and shifting priorities.
• A background of living and working in Australia, England and Germany has brought with it adaptability, professionalism and flexibility when it comes to understanding cultural differences.
• Hands on proactive problem solver who is able to quickly learn new systems and has experience in a variety of computer operations including Microsoft Office, TASbooks (Sage accounting software), eHospital (electronic patient record system) and Internet research.
With excellent communication skills, a wealth of experience, an outstanding work ethic, and the ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments, I am positioned to exceed your expectations. I am immediately available for employment and would welcome an opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications and candidacy in further detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Vollzeit, Schichtarbeit möglich
bis 25 km um D-81925 München, Ortsteil: Bogenhausen