Alle Bewerber für Marketing in Italien bei Gigajob anzeigen
Alle Bewerber für Marketing
Alle Bewerber in Italien
Marketing Manager/ExecutiveArbeitsort: Italien
- Freie Mitarbeit
- Vollzeit möglich
- monatliches Festgehalt
- weiblich , 29 Jahre
- ca. 4 Jahre Berufserfahrung
- 22.10.2013 (1098 Tage alt)
weiblich , 29 Jahre
ca. 4 Jahre Erfahrung im gesuchten Job
Rolleri S.p.A. 2012 – Present
Vigolzone, (PC) Italy
Supervisor(s): Marco Sala & Daniele Marzaroli
Marketing Analyst & Telemarketing:
- Analyzing new and existing markets
- Developing market for Rolleri Deutschland by telemarketing and rebranding.
- Redevelopment of relations between Rolleri Deutschland and clients
- Relaunch of marketing activities towards German customers
- Sales Back Office for the Far East, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, & Austria
International Marketing Coordinator:
- Development of catalogue facelift and relaunch
- New image branding in the Mechanics market for Rolleri
- Project development of new markets in new countries.
- Strategic market planning for Area managers and countries
- Promotional launches and development
- Developing and managing the Telemarketing office
- Mobile App Marketing Project
- E-mail marketing software set up and launch
- Digital expansion brand recognition and brand awareness
- Mangaging the marketing interns and Jr. marketing analysts.
- Internal marketing communications channel between departments
- Trade Shows and Events planning and organization within in the banch countries (Brasil, USA, Germany, Ukraine, India, and HQ Itlay) and also in non branch countries (China, Russia, and Poland)
Berger, Boehringer & Partner (BID)
Global Alliance Automotive GAA 2010 - 2012
Stuttgart, Germany & Piacenza, Italy
Supervisor(s): Joerg R.Boehringer
Country Manager for Italy
Communications & Problem Solving Management:
- On call for immediate problem solving with Italian clients and suppliers
- Focusing on the needs of the Italian clientele
- Recruiting potential new suppliers in the Italian automotive market
Sales and Marketing Agent – Project management:
- advising and supporting suppliers to OEMs and 1. Tier suppliers in sales and marketing activities towards the automotive industry and others.
- New project developments
PR Agent – GAA Organization of:
- Trade shows
Intertec Srl 2011 – 2011 (3 Months)
Supervisor(s): Andrea Schenone
Internship – job entailed:
- Monitoring the logistics between OEMs and suppliers
- Monitoring meetings between OEMs and suppliers
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore 2012 – 2012 (6 Months)
Piacenza, Cremona, & Milano, Italia
Supervisor(s): Dott.ssa Laura Zoni
International Affairs Manager:
- Organizing events for the students
- Advising and monitoring the international students culturally and academically
- Communicating and projecting future opportunities with partner institutions
- Restructuring the offices of Piacenza
People skills - I have experienced much interaction with different people from across the globe. Due to this advantage, diverse people see me as being trust worthy, honest, and dependable.
Persuasive skills - My working experience in sales and marketing, has allowed me to become an expert in selling products or ideas to the customer. My intention is to build a strong base relationship with the customer for long- term and short-term projects or contracts.
Communication skills - When it comes to being serious or to being more casual, no matter what situation I have the perfect communication skills to get the job done.
Organizational skills - I am an organized personality. I enjoy keeping a clear view of my daily goals. I also like keeping long-term goals clear and organized.
Creative skills - I love being creative, I can take on challenges that need me to search for brilliant ideas. I enjoy interacting with my co-workers to create new and inventive ideas.
Teamwork skills - I enjoy working with other people and have no problem working with people on projects or problems that need to be dealt with. Leadership skills - I have excellent leadership skills when it comes to taking things into my own hands. All the skills that I have listed above make me a leader that knows how to work, communicate, dictate, understand, and organize a team or a project.
English - fluent
German - fluent
Italian – Advanced (C2)
Lived in -
Germany - 14 years Philippines -1 year U.S.A. - 8 years Italy - Currently
Extended Travel to:
North America - U.S.A. and Canada
South America - Mexico
Europe - Germany, Switzerland, Holland, England, Austria, Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Portugal, and Bulgaria
Asia - Japan, China, Singapore, Thailand, and Philippines
Master in Business Administration M.B.A. (2012 – Present)
Major Marketing Management
AIU American InterContinental University
Schaumburg, Illinois, U.S.A.
Bachelors in Business Administration B.B.A. (2007 – 2010) Major International Business, Minor Business Communications (Secretary of Student Government)
Schiller International University
International Baccalaureate Diploma (2005 – 2007)
International School of Stuttgart
Driver's License - B