Content Management Intern Italy (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-20095 Hamburg · Hamburg
- Dreamlines GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.07.2017 (8 Tage alt)
The cruise market, with its outstanding growth and high margins, is one of the most attractive sectors in the travel market. Our goal is to become the global market leader and revolutionize the way cruises are booked. By combining a strong technological orientation with optimum, independent advice we distinguish ourselves from our competitors. Dreamlines is supported by a strong investor consortium of well-known venture capital funds such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, TruVenturo, Hasso Plattner Ventures and Target Ventures, who invested on average double-digit millions into the development of our company.
Not only the success story of Dreamlines is unique, the career paths of our employees are as well. We are constantly looking for the best talent and employees. Are you looking for a company that is characterized by a flat hierarchy and fast decision making in an environment where you can quickly and independently take on responsibilities and new challenges? Then you are perfect for Dreamlines!
• Personal responsibility for maintaining a high quality of the product
offerings of dreamlines.it
• Daily expansion, review and comparison of cruise content and
• Insight into the work with different Content Management Systems
• Copywriting for website content (SEO focussed)
• Getting to know the processes of the online travel market and Ecommerce
• Support of other departments (e.g. Marketing, Product)
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• You study tourism, business studies or similar
• You have a passion for the travel industry and/or you want to
expand your knowledge in the online cruise market
• Very good PC & MS Office skills and a high affinity for the Internet
are natural for you
• Your native language is Italian
• You are comfortable with writing and have good grammar skills
• You enjoy working independently and have good time management
• Your thoroughness and goal orientation determine your daily work
• An international company with a start-up atmosphere located in the
centre of Hamburg
• An independent working area and responsibilites from Day One
Work with a highly motivated international team of specialists
• A casual, friendly working environment
• Extra Highlights: Free drinks and fruit, exciting football table duels
and regular Team events are a matter of course in our company
Send us your application in pdf format, including the earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!