Program Manager (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10969 Berlin · Berlin
- orderbird AG
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.06.2017 (9 Tage alt)
What we offer:
- Become part of an integrated, agile product development process
- Work on a green field project with a high level of responsibility and freedom to create
- Lead and work with a cross-functional team (Sales, Development, PO, Support and
- Modern equipment for your daily work
- Drinks for free and a chef who cooks freshly for us every day
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- Regular events and events, like our Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast
serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates
and to present news about our company.
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making as well as a committed, friendly team – we know
everyone says that, but itʼs true!
- You play a vital role, maintaining dialog with project stakeholders on top management level
and ensuring knowledge management in the project teams
- You ensure the delivery of new products to the appropriate level of quality, on time
- You are responsible for budget planning and cost control of the projects
- You will work closely with Product Owners and Development along as other teams like
sales, marketing and support to improve our products and processes.
- You are responsible for quality and risk management
- You provide guidance and best practices, providing updates about the projects, in such a
way that changes and their effects are recognized immediately and appropriate measures
can be taken.
- We expect you to have very good understanding of mobile apps
- Familiar with different software development lifecycle models and experience of running all
phases of a project
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk management and good understanding of the
fundamental economics of software development.
- You are able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment.
- You understand the needs and direction of the business, anticipating and developing
business priorities to meet these. Embraces change and drives to improve current working
practices / products/ technologies to grow the business.
- Knowledge of business management that enables you to view projects in a cost/benefit
- Excellent leadership, and problem solving skills
- Fluent English skills, German would be a plus