(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-80992 München · Bayern
- Holidu GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 11.05.2017 (17 Tage alt)
Our Tech Stack
- RESTful APIs with Java 8, Play 2.4, Guice & Spring, Ebean
- Search engine with Elasticsearch 5.2.0 cluster
- SPA Frontend in AngularJS 1.5.3, JQuery 2.2.3, Less, HTML5
- Hosting at Amazon Web Services
- Data storages with PostgreSQL 9.5, MongoDB 3, Redis 2.8
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Nano services with Amazon Lambda
- Virtualization with Docker, automatization with Ansible
- Monitoring with ELK 5.2.0, NewRelic and own technologies
- Versioning with Git
- BigData und Machine/Deep Learning with Redshift, Spark and TensorFlow
What you will do
- Continously refine our Web Applications that are used by millions of costumers
- Develop new features and implement new technologies
- Together with your team you will bring our Web Application to the next level
- Collaborate closely together with well experienced Backend Developers and Data-Scientists using newest search technologies
What we are looking for
- At least 3+ years of practical experience during or after your studies
- Knowledge of Single Page Applications and frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, EmberJS or similar
- Well-structured approach to problem analysis and solution development
- Ideally some experience in Java as well as relational- and schema-free databases
What you can expect from us
- An international team of technology enthusiasts where you can take over responsibility from the first day
- Access to experienced mentors who are CTOs and heads of leading technology companies such as Spotify, Zalando, GetPrice, SK Gaming etc.
- Your ideas and technologies will have a high impact on Holidu.
- Possibilities to attend meetups and conferences.
- Internal Hackathons and Innovation-Days to work on and present innovative ideas and technologies.
- Fun team activities like BBQs, soccer, parties, ski-trips, etc.
- Best coffee in town and a relaxed startup atmosphere in the heart of Munich (If you don’t believe us, swing by and have a coffee chat with us)
Want to join us? Then go ahead and post a message with your CV. Please indicate where you found our job ad.