(Senior) Software Engineer (Java) (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-81379 München · Bayern
- windeln.de SE
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 20.03.2017 (3 Tage alt)
Die windeln.de SE gehört zu den führenden Onlinehändlern für Baby- und Kinderprodukte in Europa und China. Wir fokussieren uns auf die Bedürfnisse von Familien mit jungen Kindern und bieten mehr als 50.000 Produkte von rund 350 Marken an, die unsere Kunden bequem online bestellen können. Als börsennotiertes E-Commerce Unternehmen bauen wir unser Geschäft kontinuierlich in den bereits bestehenden Märkten und weiteren europäischen Ländern aus.
windeln.de SE is one of the leading online retailers of baby and child products in Europe and China. We focus on the needs of young families and supply more than 50,000 products from around 350 brands which our customers can order comfortably online. As a listed e-commerce company, we are constantly expanding our business into existing markets and more European countries.
What your job will be?
• As a senior software engineer you will take over responsibility for a domain of the shop platform and/or individual micro services
• You will work in a scrum team together with back-end-, front-end-, UX-engineers and the product owner
• You will find yourself working in a modern environment (Spring, Mongo, Elastic Search, MicroServices, Redis)
• Your excellence will contribute in making our shop being loved by our customers
• In feature grooming, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives you will collaborate with stake holders, business departments, technical operations and product management
• New solutions will be created by leveraging your experiences and architectural designs
• You will choose the optimal solution respecting time, requirements and quality
• You will make features transparent and KPIs easy to monitor by e.g. designing tools for managing data, monitoring KPIs or integration with BI solutions
• The team is international and together we are keeping our knowledge up-to date, continuously deploy new ideas and improve the customer experience of our e-commerce platform
What makes you stand out?
• A degree in computer science or similar expertise with outstanding results
• In depth applied knowledge of programming Java (Java 7/8) backend or full stack
• Proven records of applying architecture patterns for online business
• Up-to date framework knowledge (Spring, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Rest, Spring MVC)
• A feeling for frontend engineering and knowledge on current trends (Angular2, Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.)
• Using and tuning of classical databases, NoSQL and/or search engines is daily business for you
• Precise, independent but team focused and hands-on way of working
• Excellent communication and team orientation, organisational talent, ability to cope under boxed time scenarios
What we offer you?
• Room for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
• A high learning curve through talking on your own projects and demanding tasks
• Insights into the processes and structures of a fast-growing e-commerce business
• Direct communication and flat hierarchies in an international and professional team
Then we'll look forward to receiving your complete application documents addressed to Michaela Ulfik, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.