Customer Service Supervisor (m/f) Italian, HeerlenArbeitsort: Niederlande
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 23.03.2017 (2 Tage alt)
YES, we want to reinvent the wheel. As our name states the most important thing for us in our key performance “permanent placement” are people. We are a place for people. We want to take care of their needs, wishes & requests. This applies both to our clients and candidates.
We want to connect. It is our goal to find the perfect employees for our clients. For our candidates we are searching for an exciting new job opportunity. We have the opinion that you can only reach this goal when all parties are informed and prepared best.
We would like to get to know you. Our experience from previous jobs in the field of recruiting (national and international) taught us that it is most important to meet the exact wishes and desires of all parties involved to bring two sides together. The better we know our clients and their working environment the easier it is to find the perfect match. Of course, this particularly applies to our candidates and their needs and wishes as well. The more information we can generate from each single candidate the easier we will to find a challenging opportunity for him/her.
We help you to save time. Companies as well as candidates are restrained by time. We are there for you so that you can concentrate on your key competences. We take care of the rest and organize everything else for you.
We seek to fulfill our responsibilities committed.
It is our goal that our clients and candidates feel really comfortable and always satisfied with our services. After receiving an inquiry from a client or an application from a candidate we give you feedback to agreed point of time about the current situation of the recruiting process.
We know that for most people the 2nd most important thing in live is work. It is our wish to ensure that our clients and candidates are happy and satisfied.
in the field of permanent placement comprise the recruiting of new employees according to the customer’s specifications national and international. Our recruiting is not limited to certain branches or countries. We are open for all kind of customer inquiries. We take care of all steps of the recruiting process by working very closely with all parties involved from the beginning to get an optimum outcome with a very low dropout rate. You as the client decide if you want to hire our candidates. Only after a successful placement we will collect a fee. Other than that our services are free of charge. In the event that the candidate turns out to not be the right person for the job we offer our clients a guarantee agreement (as you can see in our terms & conditions) in this way you save time and money and you can concentrate totally on your key competences.
Our services include:
- Meeting the client at their office to get to know each other better
- Candidate research in different national/international data bases
- Providing access to our (social media) network which has been developed and strengthened over the span of nearly a decade
- Pre-selection of candidate profiles
- Telephone & Skype/Face time interviews with candidates
- Face to face interviews with candidates if necessary
- Creating candidate resumes after interviews
- Prepare a questionnaire with specific questions that the clients want to know from the candidates
- Creation of a customized cover sheet & candidate profile for our clients that provide all important information (including a letter of motivation or summary to the candidate if wanted)
- Providing references about the candidates upon request
- Language tests
- Collecting referrals or translation of job certifications (if required)
- Setting up appointments for and participating in candidate interviews with the client (if required)
- Providing info to the candidate about living and working in Ireland including the TAX system and healthcare system including photo material and videos about the client, the working environment, the city, etc. (in consultation with the client) as well as providing info to the candidate about possible places to stay during the first time
- Taking part in job interviews if requested
- All correspondence including postage fees
Additional services upon request.
Who is behind people-s-place?
Caroline Mittmann has been working for one of the most successful recruiting companies worldwide in the field if permanent placement. Through her years of work in recruiting Caroline Mittmann has a broad network to institutions, candidates and companies in various branches and countries. The love for the work with people has turned into her passion. Caroline Mittmann stands for “connecting, placing, introducing, socializing, approaching, arranging, liaising, bridging, matching & closing bonds”…
Customer Service Supervisor (m/f) Italian, Heerlen
The Customer Service Team in Heerlen forms the business contact for purchase orders and inquiries for customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America. To ensure the high quality standards, our client is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor with Italian. In this position you ensure day-to-day performance through supervision of the Customer Service Representatives.
• You take the responsibility and leading the Customer Service Representatives' trainings, communication, objective setting & performance management
• You implement process & asset management improvements and influence cost saving strategies
• You have a strong focus on quality assurance, customer satisfaction and performance metrics by executing on the existing plan as well as designing and implementing processes to improve efficiencies while ensuring all compliance are being strictly adhered
• You are responsible for team performance for markets/countries and for the service provided to customers
• You monitor daily reports & KPI, analyze trends, identify root causes and deploy corrective actions if needed
• You identify process improvement opportunities and lead the team to implement improvements
• You plan workforce and manage priorities, serving as a backup when/if needed and develop relationships with local stakeholders
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor level and minimum of 3 + years’ work experience in a managerial role
• Fluent in English and Italian (Fluent in other European Languages is highly preferred)
• Project management experience
• In-depth business acumen and knowledge of a country process
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and delegate when needed
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Computer literacy (MS-Office and preferably SAP/ ERP)
Our client offers you a professional, international, dynamical and high quality working environment, where personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged. Your Development Plan will challenge you to further develop your personal skills and competencies, to build your career within the global organization.