Alle Embedded Software Developer - Jobs in München
Alle Embedded Software Developer - Jobs
Alle Jobs in München
Embedded Software Developer (f/m) Focus Low level programmingArbeitsort: D-81541 München · Bayern
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 26.07.2017 (1 Tag alt)
Embedded Software Developer (f/m) Focus Low level programming
For this role you can choose where to build your career with us in Germany: At our exciting new offices in the Neue Balan “Campus of Ideas” in wonderful Munich, ranked as one of the world’s most liveable and interesting cities. Or you can join us at our smaller offices in beautiful Kulmbach.
What does your work life look like with us?
As Embedded Software Developer with focus on low-level programming, you take on very demanding projects, usually in cooperation with leading automotive OEMs. You develop drivers for 32-bit controllers in cooperation with well-known micro controller manufacturers. Rather than adjusting pre-existing low level drivers, you write these drivers in C++ from scratch on the basis of very specific and complex requirements. PowerPC architectures support you in the implementation.
What we expect from you? Required:
• Excellent teamwork capability
• Excellent knowledge of C++
• Good knowledge in driver development (32bit Controller)
• Embedded expertise
• Good English language skills
• Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
• Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
What we expect from you? Desired:
• Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
• Basic understanding of PowerPC architectures
• Knowledge of agile software development
• German language skills
What you can expect from us
• Diverse and interesting tasks
• Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
• Exciting and motivating work environment
• Projects which will challenge you to excel
• Flexible work-hour models
• Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
• The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by our strategic recruiting partner.