Major E-Commerce Organization has new project in Lisbon, Fluent German RequiredArbeitsort: D-10115 Berlin · Berlin
- MGI Recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 11.10.2016 (11 Tage alt)
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 10 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
The capital of Portugal is without a doubt, a top shelf destination! Why?
This city was built on seven hills and each one of them hides a marvellous new world to discover! You will fall in love with the beaches and the surf, with the rich cultural heritage and history, without forgetting about the delicious Portuguese cuisine and the weather!
Plus! Let me tell you… There is a reason why Portuguese people were chosen as best hosts in Europe. They are warm and gracious and will make you feel like you are at home!
Our Client, an online printing company, is looking for German Speaking Customer Service Agents for their new project in Portugal. You will be part of a young and vibrant multicultural team and interact directly with the customers, at all stages of the business relationship!
Don’t forget: you are often the only representative of our company with whom the customer will communicate, so it’s extremely important for us to have team members who are committed to represent our brand, ensuring that a positive image/first impression is given to our Customers.
• Provide a pleasant customer service experience, via a variety of media channels (phone/email), treating each customer in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question pleasantly and efficiently.
• Take ownership on all customer queries ensure that they are addressed directly or escalated to the appropriate channel
• Enter customer details and other information in an accurate and efficient manner to the relevant systems
• Fluent in German and English
• Confident! Enthusiastic! Customer Focused individual with excellent communication skills
• Team oriented with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task with ease
• Be approachable and demonstrate a ‘’CAN DO’’ attitude
• Previous Contact Centre Experience will be considered a plus
• Competitive Salary and Possibility of Career Progression
• Free Accommodation in a room of our company’s apartment
• Airport Pick-up + Initial flight expenses refund
• Free Annual Flight to your homeland
• Full Training provided and familiarization phase
• Private Health Insurance after 6 months of employment
• Free Portuguese Language Courses