User Experience (UX) Designer (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-13355 Berlin · Berlin
- Sonoma Internet GmbH | Amorelie
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 06.10.2016 (18 Tage alt)
Check out our latest campaign “& AMORELIE” (in German), focused on real couples and real experiences.
We know UX, UI, IxD and IA are sometimes used unclearly nowadays, so let’s set it straight. Working as part of the Amorelie Product Team, you will:
• collaborate with many teams daily, anticipating and designing a great experience for our users and our business goals, from the beginning of the user journey to the end
• deliver anything from research results, new concepts, sketches, workflows, tree diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity interface mockups, to prototypes; always finishing with requirements our distributed engineers can understand
• continuously incorporate A/B testing results and user feedback into your designs, iterating until they truly solve problems for both our users and our business
• push the brand and product to a higher standard by managing your projects from concept to live implementation
In short, you’ll use any or all of those fancy acronyms above on a daily basis. It’s all part of the user experience.
What We Ask For
We’ve put lots of thought into this, and believe that a great designer (f/m) at Amorelie has a collaborative attitude (we have a “no-ego” culture), a keen attention to detail (i.e. typography and empty-states), great communication skills (presenting your ideas), and is self-driven (no micro-management here). In addition, we’re looking for:
• several years of relevant experience in designing for the mobile web and/or native apps
• an understanding of research methods and the conduction of user-testing sessions
• the willingness to operate within established branding/UI guidelines
• the ability to articulate interaction and styling decisions with developers in the language of HTML and CSS
• the desire to get your hands into the user experience of other touchpoints: branding, copywriting, shipping, delivery, customer care, SEO and more
• experience with design tools (Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, etc.) and prototyping programs (InVision, Marvel, etc.); we know the best tools are changing rapidly and encourage you to use your favourites
• fluent spoken English (German is a serious advantage)
• the ability to code your own designs is a plus
What’s In It For You
As a part of Amorelie team, you’ll get unlimited fruits, snacks, Club-Mate and beer and you’ll work in a brand-spanking new office (with a great café underneath).
However, you may be more excited by:
• an international team with open-minded and collaborative colleagues
• a playful and unique working environment (as you can imagine!)
• enormous professional development possibilities with our key investors, the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
• further benefits such as language courses and special travel offers
• the opportunity to enrich and empower the sexual lives of millions
• of course, exclusive discounts on our sensual assortment
Sound Like A Challenge?
If so, we’re definitely excited to meet you! When you’ve got your material ready, apply online with your CV, cover letter, and digital portfolio (URL or PDF). You may address your application to Mareike. Applications without a digital portfolio will not be considered. Portfolios that show process details, i.e. how you arrived at a solution, are preferred.
We’d also like to know: What is your favourite internet thing this month? Send us a link and tell us why you think it’s great.
It’s time - let’s make this happen!