Project Engineer (m/f), Test bench systems for automotive development, Detroit/MichiganArbeitsort: USA
- KRATZER AUTOMATION AG
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.10.2016 (7 Tage alt)
Unsere Softwarelösungen sorgen für effiziente und transparente Prozesse bei unseren anspruchsvollen, internationalen Kunden aus der Automobilindustrie und der Transportbranche.
Mit mehr als 300 Mitarbeitern an 9 Standorten in 6 Ländern erwirtschaften wir einen jährlichen Umsatz von 61 Mio. Euro.
Top technology + Top performance + Top team
KRATZER AUTOMATION is an innovative high-tech company for industrial applications. Our software solutions provide efficient and transparent processes for our demanding, international customers in the automotive industry and the transport sector. With more than 300 employees in 9 locations in 6 countries, we generate an annual turnover of EUR 61 million.
We are looking for a qualified and dynamic (electrical) engineer to build up the US-team in our business area Test Systems. You would like to work together with our well-known North American customers and our talented software developers exciting test stand projects in the automotive industry. We plan and realize test systems for automotive development, chiefly for the powertrain, exhaust gas turbocharger, electric vehicle drive systems and batteries. Our company focuses in particular on test systems for energy-saving and environmentally-friendly drive concepts.
Project Engineer (m/f)
Test bench systems for automotive development
Location: Troy (Michigan, USA)
Your future tasks:
- Project planning including evaluation of customer requirements, technical evaluation of vendor quotations and development of project estimates as well as technical consulting in the tendering stage
- Project implementation for our well-known customers in the USA including coordination, installation and supervision of many suppliers, test bench commissioning as well as training our software for integrated testing
- Technical consulting service and key contact for our North American customers
Skills and experience required:
- Successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering or engineering physics
- Three years’ experience as a technical consultant in project business, preferably in test bench technology for the automotive industry, in plant engineering or in the area of measuring/control technology
- Good understanding of electrical measurement and control technology
- Experience in programming of machine-control systems, for example with MATLAB, Simulink or SIMATIC STEP 7 is beneficial
- English native or proficient level essential; good knowledge of German is desirable but not necessary
- Willingness to go on business trips, mainly within Michigan
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, a learning aptitude and result-oriented
In return, we offer:
You look forward to a versatile field of activity and a professional, dedicated team. We offer you the opportunity to work for a hidden champion, which is the world market leader for turbocharger test benches. At KRATZER AUTOMATION you have the opportunity to help shape the future of mobility and the automobile of tomorrow.
As an owner-managed family company, our employees are our top priority. Our working environment is characterized by open and fair communication, short decision-making paths and a flat hierarchy. We offer you a performance-related salary and good prospects. You will benefit through profit-sharing directly from the success of the business unit.
Would you like to contribute to the continuing success story of KRATZER AUTOMATION as well? Fantastic!
Please send your detailed resume stating your earliest possible start date and your employment permit status.
For additional information please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you!