Alle Intern Operations / Logistics (m/f) - Jobs in Berlin
Alle Intern Operations / Logistics (m/f) - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Berlin
Intern Operations / Logistics (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10179 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 28.09.2016 (23 Tage alt)
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading
• Supporting our operations and logistic department in the communication with our warehouse service and production partners
• Controlling and optimisation of processes along the value chain (procurement, incoming goods, storage, outgoing goods and delivery)
• Handling the whole ordering process with our production partners
• Coordinating of incoming goods, deliveries, and returns in close cooperation with our warehouse service
• Developing and controlling of specific KPIs for the continuous optimisation our customer experience
• Continuous proactive process optimisation
• Currently enrolled in or successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics ideally with focus on logistics or similar field of relevance
• First working experience in logistic or operations, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Strong analytic skills and an outstanding process view
• Enjoy dealing with numbers and informations
• Driven, resilient and good sense of responsibility
• Excellent communication and writing skills in German and English
WORKING WITH US:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR DESIRED STARTING DATE, SALARY INDICATION AND CV.
FOR A CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.