Marketing ExecutiveArbeitsort: D-20255 Hamburg · Hamburg
- Ventuz Technology AG
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 27.09.2016 (26 Tage alt)
What are we looking for?
The candidate will be responsible for driving marketing activities within the company. The role will also require a close connection with the sales team, distribution channel and clients. The candidate will be in charge of developing areas such as marketing planning, communications, advertising and promotions, market research and customer service. Digital Marketing skills will be considered as a strong plus for the position.
What will the Marketing Executive be responsible of:
• Helping creating marketing and sales strategies in the organization.
• Increase revenue generation.
• Reduce costs.
• Working on the CRM to keep it up to date
• Work on overall marketing strategy along with the Marketing team.
• Develop programs with quantifiable KPI's.
• Implement and manage marketing budget.
• Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
• Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
• Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
• Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed.
• Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms
• Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and presenting this data to different stakeholders.
• Work on the coordination of trade shows and events organized by Ventuz worldwide.
• Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
Skills and Qualifications:
Strategic thinking, Critical Thinking, Project Management, Analytical Skills, Holistic Approach, Technical Skills, Communications Skills.
To be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a service, product, event or campaign. The role broadly includes planning, organizing events, sponsorship, advertising, public relations and research. The focus will be on selling products, services and brand awareness.
• Knowledge of MS Office related applications
• Experience on principles and practice of Marketing and Communications
• Customer focus
• Experience on working with KPI’s, key metrics and analytics
• Digital Marketing skills
• Presentation skills and experience
• Meet individual and team goals
• Planning abilities
• Both verbal and written communications skills
• Goal driven