Intern Customer Service German(m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10179 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 23.09.2016 (3 Tage alt)
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading
For the busy Christmas season, we’re looking for an intern that can support our customer service team for six months from September/October 2016 until February/March 2017.
• Communicating with our customers via email, social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) and phone in an engaging, empathetic and funny manner
• Assisting our customers in all inquiries
• Putting a smile on our customers’ faces with every interaction by charming them with your wit and creativity: No empty platitudes or protocols
• Funny, witty, creative, pun-loving and proactive
• Ready to learn what award-winning customer service means
• Ideally, previous work experience in customer service
• Stress-resistant and resilient, very empathetic
• Able to leave your ego at the door to put the customers first
• Quick thinker and problem solver
• Able to get your own work done while being a team player at the same time
• Excellent German skills on a native-speaker level and very good English skills; another foreign language is a big plus
WORKING WITH US:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR FAVOURITE PUN, DESIRED STARTING DATE AND CV TO:
FOR SOME ICING ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.