Intern Art Buying (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10179 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 23.09.2016 (7 Tage alt)
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading
• Supporting our art buyers in the selection of artwork and related tasks
• Helping the team expand and further develop our artists network including direct communication with potential and existing members of the network
• Independently handling the launches of new designs as the point of contact for both artists and other departments within the company
• Supporting the buying team in administrative tasks
• Updating, maintaining and optimising the design database
• Currently enrolled in or successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Fashion/Communication/Design Management or similar field of relevance
• First working experience in buying, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Driven, resilient and good sense of responsibility
• Superb analytical skills and strong business acumen
• Understanding of art-related topics with the ability to identify and classify art/design, grasp for the mass-art market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
WORKING WITH US:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR DESIRED STARTING DATE, SALARY INDICATION AND CV TO OUR MAILBOX.
FOR A CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.