Intern Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10179 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 22.11.2016 (12 Tage alt)
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading
• Assisting in keyword research and landing page optimisation in close cooperation with the channel manager
• Creating new landing pages for relevant keywords
• Benchmarking of competitor landscape and content marketing activities
• Generating and presenting statistics and reports, deriving recommendations for next steps
• Assisting in quality assurance of technical implementations
• Currently enrolled in or successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar field of relevance
• Previous working experience in online marketing, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Extensive MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
• Superb analytical and organisational skills and strong problem-solving skills
• Driven, resilient and strong sense of responsibility
• Obsessive eye for detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German and/or French skills are a plus
• Available for a period of at least four months, preferably longer
WORKING WITH US:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR DESIRED STARTING DATE AND CV TO OUR MAILBOX.
FOR A CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.