Intern Public Relations (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10179 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 22.11.2016 (11 Tage alt)
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading
• Monitoring media (clipping reports)
• Updating and expanding our distributor database
• Creating mailings in close collaboration with our creative department
• Researching and staying up to date on relevant trends, particularly in the fashion and interior industries
• Conducting media analyses and trend reports
• Organising press material
• Supporting the PR department at press events and in daily administrative tasks
• Handling press inquiries and blogger relations
• Currently enrolled in or successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Media/Communications/Marketing Management, or a similar course of study
• Ideally, previous working experience in PR
• A feel for our brand and a sound understanding of social media
• Superb organisational skills with the ability to work well in a team and independently
• Driven, resilient and strong sense of responsibility
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
WORKING WITH US:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR DESIRED STARTING DATE, SALARY INDICATION AND CV TO OUR MAILBOX.
FOR A CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.