French QA Tester (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-10249 Berlin · Berlin
- Nexon Europe GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 21.09.2016 (8 Tage alt)
Established in 2007, Nexon Europe began its success story with the introduction of the worldwide hit “MapleStory” to the European audience and quickly became a leading publisher with millions of enthusiastic players. After successfully founding NexonM in the US, Nexon is amplifying its mobile game activity in Europe by building out Nexon Europe as center of mobile expertise.
At Nexon Europe we don’t just want to fill positions; we want to partner with people. We’re very proud to have a team that’s as diverse as our games, and we are strongly committed to creating a working environment that allows all of our employees to flourish and grow.
French QA Tester (f/m)
to join our QA Team.
• Functionality testing of new and existing features and components within the assigned project.
• Manage issues with the bug tracker database, provide constructive feedback to game
• Regression and rechecks of game changes and bug fixes.
• Integration tests of localized elements.
• Coordinating and communicating with different branches of the Nexon Corporation to unify forces and
achieve common goals.
• Keep abreast of upcoming in-game changes (new features releases, patches, maintenance, etc.) and
potential impacts on customers.
• Help to build up new QA processes to improve workflow.
• Good understanding of F2P online games mechanics.
• Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken, German is a plus.
• Proven ability to handle stressful situations, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
• Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
• Experience of working with a bug tracker and competent use of MS Office.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team.