SharePoint Support Specialist (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-90489 Nürnberg · Bayern
- Hemmersbach Holding GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 20.09.2016 (8 Tage alt)
You take great interest in creating and maintaining customized solutions for the support of IT projects all around the world particularly via the MS SharePoint 2010.
With your daily work you assure smooth run of the international project team and create a positive service experience for top manufacturers of the IT industry through SharePoint governance, process improvement, documentation, and training.
- You design the look and feel of SharePoint sites, and improve customized solutions for our IT end user project needs via SharePoint applications and the SharePoint Designer
- You develop and maintain SharePoint applications for technical and admin staff within EUS projects.
- You provide constant support in troubleshooting of existing applications and provide end user training experience.
What we expect:
- You have experience using SharePoint Designer and developing custom solutions using SharePoint 2010
- You understand the big picture and you are able to think out of the box when looking for technical and user friendly solutions
- You are able to cope with a heavy workload, prioritize your work and are willing to respect intercultural differences while making use of your fluent English skills
What we offer:
• A secure job with an exponentially growing global player
• Interesting projects on your own initiative with diversified challenges
• Great team spirit and great work climate in a pleasant team
• Open and direct communication
• Great opportunities for personal and professional development with the help of our internal HR development programme
• Social benefits e.g. capital-forming benefits or allowances for company pension scheme and disability insurance
• Buddy programme with experienced employees to ease entrance
• Room for own ideas and improvement suggestions as well as quick implementation due to prompt decision making
• Offices are centrally located in Nuremberg, near to Woehrder Wiese and well-reachable by car or public transportation
• Many more advantages that create a comfortable work environment
Who we are:
We are specialized in cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With over 2,000 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
Show us your interest and forward your CV under the code “Gigajob SharePoint”.