Service provider alliance sales manager – home office is possibleArbeitsort: D-60311 Frankfurt am Main · Hessen
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 16.09.2016 (10 Tage alt)
Riverbed® is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world’s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed’s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Riverbed has built a strong relationship with Deutsche Telekom AG and is developing solid global relationships with Vodafone and Telefonica both of which have strong revenues from their German operations. We are now looking for an Alliance Sales Manager to take ownership of these three business relationships in Germany and to drive it on to the next level. This position will report directly in to the Snr Director Next Generation Global Service Provider’s (SP’s) and the responsibilities will include:
• Ownership of the development and implementation of a the GTM strategies focused on broadening our Sales relationships and complete portfolio Sales in region,
• Identify where business can be addressed and initiate joint engagement programs,
• Train and educate the SP’s sales team on Riverbed capabilities and processes,
• Report on field needs and so leverage these to develop new services,
• Leverage a ‘matrix-aligned’ sales and technical team of resources to support these relationships.
• Animating the campaigns, channel events of these partners, making sure level of channel pipeline is developed accordingly to the sales objectives,
• Provide reporting on pipeline and forecast on partner’s closing capabilities,
The successful candidate will be expected to show a proven track record in developing a strong sales relationship with SP’s, and have the tactical and strategic vision that is needed to take the relationship on to the next level of sales engagement.
Specific Things We Are Looking For From The Successful Applicant Would Include
• At least 8 years sales experience with a minimum of three years experience selling with Global Service Providers with a focus on generating end user revenues from the partners customer base
• Strong relationship skills, with proven ability to drive lasting relationships of mutual sales value.
• The ideal candidate will already have a number of Sales level relationships within one or more of these partners.
• Proven ability to track large funnel and complex sales cycles.
• Willing to travel, work odd hours, and be very available.
• Excellent business writing and presentation skills in German, good English writing and language, Spanish would be very helpful
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.