Alle Electronics Engineer (m/w) - Jobs in Heidelberg
Alle Electronics Engineer (m/w) - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Heidelberg
Internship as Electronics Engineer (m/w)Arbeitsort: D-69126 Heidelberg · Baden-Württemberg
- über Campusjäger GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.09.2016 (15 Tage alt)
In a group of engineers and physicists you will work on the specification, development, prototypingand characterization of multi-channel current and high-voltage supplies for electron opticalequipment. Our applications impose very unique demands on the precision of the DC powersupplies. The careful investigation and design of all noise and drift related issues is absolutelynecessary to achieve a stability performance in the range of 0.1ppm and below over a broadfrequency range.
- The position requires a profound theoretical and practical education in electronics engineering (M.Sc. Engineering)
- Good communication skills
- Responsible andorganized way of working.
- A strong dedication to investigate and understand performance limitingfactors and to focus on the research and characterization of novel solutions is mandatory.
- A soundmathematical education and good computer skills including the ability to use scripting languagesare necessary.
We explicitly encourage recently graduated candidates who are motivated to work on challengingelectronics problems for unconventional applications in the basic sciences. A good command of theEnglish language and the willingness to learn German are necessary.
We offer an attractive job in the stimulating scientific environment of modern electron opticsinstrumentation with motivated and friendly colleagues and good social and financial conditions. Are you interested? Feel free to contact us in an informal manner for further information.
After your internship you have the option to start your career.