German Order Taking Officer required in a Global Company – Prague, Czech RepublicArbeitsort: Deutschland
- MGI Recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 14.09.2016 (16 Tage alt)
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 10 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
• Capture all incoming orders from customers by fax, email or other channels.
• Enter orders in different systems according to the procedures.
• Verify completeness, availability of products, verify if there are specific logistic rules.
• Monitor and solve IDOC’s and other system failures that don’t require interaction with customers.
• Regular follow-up of tickets assigned to OT team.
• Archive documentation received from customers.
• Fluent German & English (speaking, reading and writing).
• High school.
• Knowledge of SAP or other ERP applications.
• Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
• Good communication skills and pro-active attitude.
• Highly customer & service oriented mind-set.
• High level of accuracy.
• Basic business sense and good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively.
• COMPETITIVE SALARY.
• Relocation: 500€ reimbursement after the candidate start.
• Meal and Beer vouchers.
• Accident, Health and Luggage Insurance.
• Work Life Coaching.
• Performance Bonus.
• Work in a Multicultural environment.