IT Business ArchitectArbeitsort: Deutschland
- VK Recruitment Ltd
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 18.10.2016 (7 Tage alt)
Business Architect (m/f)
What we are looking for
• A results-driven Business Architect to lead the design activities of large change programs (identify, design and document business capability change needs together with Senior Management; drive their strategic prioritization into process change roadmaps; support the program managers to drive change management and business readiness activities).
• A strategic thinker able to create business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organization; a pragmatic problem solver who can conduct complex analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
• A good communicator and relationship builder that can partner with Senior Management and IT architecture teams in developing enterprise wide process & IT solutions
• A critical and constructive thinker who can provide architectural oversight to projects to ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and that process solutions proposed are consistent across departments
Who we are seeking
• An experienced process architect passionate about the link between enterprise strategy, operational processes and the IT capabilities supporting them
• A strong motivation to “hands-on” lead business change initiatives by conducting business process design and driving problem resolution.
• Several years’ experience in facilitation and documentation of business requirements, processes and functional changes, as well as proficiency in using BPM techniques and language.
• Experience in Enterprise Architecture (former education preferred).
• Proven track record of successfully engaging with senior stakeholders to facilitate decision making and to articulate strategic objectives.
• Proven track record of designing functional solutions that align business requirements across multiple departments with IT technologies and architectures.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills: chairing meetings, facilitating workshops, presenting to senior stakeholders and building personal networks.
• Ability to work independently and be the driving force behind change initiatives and diverse international teams.
• Several years’ experience in the energy industry and understanding of front-to-end processes.
• Fluent in English.
Starting Salary:€50,000 - €90,000
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Duration: Fixed term 2 years
Amount of travel required: Up to 10%