Work Force Management Traffic Control Specialist (m/f), MaastrichtArbeitsort: Niederlande
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.10.2016 (11 Tage alt)
YES, we want to reinvent the wheel. As our name states the most important thing for us in our key performance “permanent placement” are people. We are a place for people. We want to take care of their needs, wishes & requests. This applies both to our clients and candidates.
We want to connect. It is our goal to find the perfect employees for our clients. For our candidates we are searching for an exciting new job opportunity. We have the opinion that you can only reach this goal when all parties are informed and prepared best.
We would like to get to know you. Our experience from previous jobs in the field of recruiting (national and international) taught us that it is most important to meet the exact wishes and desires of all parties involved to bring two sides together. The better we know our clients and their working environment the easier it is to find the perfect match. Of course, this particularly applies to our candidates and their needs and wishes as well. The more information we can generate from each single candidate the easier we will to find a challenging opportunity for him/her.
We help you to save time. Companies as well as candidates are restrained by time. We are there for you so that you can concentrate on your key competences. We take care of the rest and organize everything else for you.
We seek to fulfill our responsibilities committed.
It is our goal that our clients and candidates feel really comfortable and always satisfied with our services. After receiving an inquiry from a client or an application from a candidate we give you feedback to agreed point of time about the current situation of the recruiting process.
We know that for most people the 2nd most important thing in live is work. It is our wish to ensure that our clients and candidates are happy and satisfied.
in the field of permanent placement comprise the recruiting of new employees according to the customer’s specifications national and international. Our recruiting is not limited to certain branches or countries. We are open for all kind of customer inquiries. We take care of all steps of the recruiting process by working very closely with all parties involved from the beginning to get an optimum outcome with a very low dropout rate. You as the client decide if you want to hire our candidates. Only after a successful placement we will collect a fee. Other than that our services are free of charge. In the event that the candidate turns out to not be the right person for the job we offer our clients a guarantee agreement (as you can see in our terms & conditions) in this way you save time and money and you can concentrate totally on your key competences.
Our services include:
- Meeting the client at their office to get to know each other better
- Candidate research in different national/international data bases
- Providing access to our (social media) network which has been developed and strengthened over the span of nearly a decade
- Pre-selection of candidate profiles
- Telephone & Skype/Face time interviews with candidates
- Face to face interviews with candidates if necessary
- Creating candidate resumes after interviews
- Prepare a questionnaire with specific questions that the clients want to know from the candidates
- Creation of a customized cover sheet & candidate profile for our clients that provide all important information (including a letter of motivation or summary to the candidate if wanted)
- Providing references about the candidates upon request
- Language tests
- Collecting referrals or translation of job certifications (if required)
- Setting up appointments for and participating in candidate interviews with the client (if required)
- Providing info to the candidate about living and working in Ireland including the TAX system and healthcare system including photo material and videos about the client, the working environment, the city, etc. (in consultation with the client) as well as providing info to the candidate about possible places to stay during the first time
- Taking part in job interviews if requested
- All correspondence including postage fees
Additional services upon request.
Who is behind people-s-place?
Caroline Mittmann has been working for one of the most successful recruiting companies worldwide in the field if permanent placement. Through her years of work in recruiting Caroline Mittmann has a broad network to institutions, candidates and companies in various branches and countries. The love for the work with people has turned into her passion. Caroline Mittmann stands for “connecting, placing, introducing, socializing, approaching, arranging, liaising, bridging, matching & closing bonds”…
• Active participation in continuous improvement processes Making suggestions for improvements within budget.
• Assist the team with development and implementation of new quality measures, instruments and/or systems, in line with the existing policies, guidelines and procedures, in order to support the business process and improve operational quality in an optimal way.
• Having a supportive and advising role to operations regarding capacity issues on different management levels.
• Presenting reports and data analysis on different frequencies (daily, weekly etc.).
• Answering all queries relating to intraday workforce management and capacity within customer center (for example break planning and ensuring breaks).
• Ensuring the correct operational capacity available intraday and therefor also responsible for the escalation process in case of an emergency causing an immediate need for personnel.
• In rotating patterns responsible for the traffic control/ steering on the different markets within the customer center.
Required skills and experience:
• Experience within WFM in a Customer Experience environment (forecasts, trend analysis and planning) and presenting reports and do recommendations to the team, Business Partners and Senior Management.
• Knowledge and experience with call flow technologies and strategies.
• Awareness of WFMT (Work Force Management Tool) developments (soft/hardware/new developments/products).
• Knowledge in using and optimizing resource management tools, such as; Genesys, CMS and Cognos etc.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills, strong analytical skills.
• Fluent in English, written and verbally, fluency in an additional European language is an asset.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, and having a solid background in all MS Office products.
• Working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
• International working environment with colleagues from 30 different nations to acquire multicultural competences.
• Empowerment to make decisions within the assigned area of responsibility.
• Individual Development Plan (IDP) with customized trainings on a yearly basis to support you in your professional development.
• Continuous coaching by your supervisor.
• Attractive compensation package with various secondary benefits (i.e. holiday allowance, transportation allowance,…).
• Relocation package including paid housing for the first weeks, transporations costs and needed administrative support.