Visiting CEO at Stealth Fintech Startup (m/f) in Berlin, GermanyArbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 12.09.2016 (15 Tage alt)
You want to learn from very experienced fintech founders?
You want to gain insights into all aspects of a fast scaling company?
Blackbill is a 7 digit funded stealth startup created by strong investors and experienced founders. Everybody in C level of Blackbill has built a > 50mn EUR fintech company before. We are pragmatic, fast moving and eager to go the extra mile. At the same time, we love (bad) jokes, (good) beer and, of course, fun at work. Blackbill is fast executed, data driven and will have a huge impact on the finance industry. This is the place to be if you want to learn everything about online marketing, finance, business development, HR, strategy, branding etc. from probably the most experienced fintech team out there. You should bring good humor and eagerness to learn. We bring you up to speed and show you how to explore your whole potential.
As our Visiting CEO/ Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR), your ultimate goal should be to launch and lead your next startup. Our Visiting CEO:
• Will have the energy, skills and drive to push things ahead
• Is bored in corporate structures, slow speed, not being able to change things
• Secretly or openly dreams and engages in building an own company or has founded an own company and doesn’t read this from a yacht in St. Tropez because it didn’t particularly succeed (been there, done that )
• Is eager to learn. Not learning in the sense of repeating stupid bullet lists but useful things like:
How to build a viable and fundable startup/fintech
Launch and sell minimal viable products (MVP)
Identify and evaluate business ideas and business models
Evaluate your new ideas and perform customer development
Iteratively develop and test prototypes
What You Get:
• Closely work with our founders, mentors, advisors, portfolio companies and get a high-level perspective on how to build a viable business
• Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
• A unique fintech startup that just got a 7-digit funding by top VC firms
• A management that is dedicated to your personal development and a dynamic team that you’ll have fun with
• An outrageous office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
• A NERF gun
• Office parties on our amazing balconies right next to the Spree (it’s a river)
Are you our new Visiting CEO? Then apply below. We look forward to have you on board!