Alle Application Engineer (m/f) - Jobs in Pullach i. Isartal
Alle Application Engineer (m/f) - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Pullach i. Isartal
Software Application Engineer (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-82049 Höllriegelskreuth · Bayern
- IPS-Intelligent Process Solutions GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 23.09.2016 (29 Tage alt)
As a Software Application Engineer you are the first point of contact for customers on client sites. You will support our entire product lifecycle and be responsible for configuring, installing, diagnosing and troubleshooting the systems for the customers. In addition you are going to be part of our ongoing strategies and future projects in the IPS-Group.
- Assist customer needs and support our software application IPS-SYSTEMS™
- Assessment, analysis and verification of our Customer Application Data
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of IPS products, services and solutions
- Assess system damage and perform fault analyses as well as develop new and innovated scenarios of solutions for our customers
- Highlight any anomalies on our customer sites, ensure and provide support in all matters of software, configuration and maintenance
- Provide clear and accurate documentation including support reports
- Support problem-solving for development related customer concerns and provide diagnostic information.
- Collaborate with the development department in all matters of database design
- Working on complex software configuration and report creation
- Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, IT technical Engineering or similar from an accredited institution
- At least 2 year of experience working as Software Application Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL-Server, programming skills in C# and complex software’s configuration
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop good relationships with customers and assess their needs
- Ideally a background or knowledge in the energy sector, especially in asset management and maintenance of electric, substations, lines or power plants.
- Excellent PC skills and a very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good English and German language skills are essential
- Team player, good analytical skills, commitment and self-reliance describe you as employee
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV , indicating your desired salary and possible start date and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail.