Assistant Creative Producer (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10249 Berlin · Berlin
- Nexon Europe GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.10.2016 (7 Tage alt)
Established in 2007, Nexon Europe began its success story with the introduction of the worldwide hit “MapleStory” to the European audience and quickly became a leading publisher with millions of enthusiastic players. After successfully founding NexonM in the US, Nexon is amplifying its mobile game activity in Europe by building out Nexon Europe as center of mobile expertise.
At Nexon Europe we don’t just want to fill positions; we want to partner with people. We’re very proud to have a team that’s as diverse as our games, and we are strongly committed to creating a working environment that allows all of our employees to flourish and grow.
Assistant Creative Producer (m/f)
to form up our new Innovative Production Studio. You work closely together with the Creative Producer and other stakeholders to support with the following tasks:
• Responsible for the production of creative initiatives and contents by writing, editing
and video recording material to distribute to all digital platforms.
• Identify Nexon Europe's product needs with regards to increased viral distribution
and creative foundation.
• Monitor recent trends throughout all digital platforms and constant interaction with
media channels to know where our players are going.
• Be the initial communicator with stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure
• Collaborate with our Creative Services Studio and Marketing Teams to finish up
projects through the ideation, design development and execution process.
• Support the implementation of final contents to drive delivery at optimum efficiency.
• +2 years’ experience in a Media/Design/Creative/Marketing/ Journalism
• Experience with creating unique content and related events.
• Proven track record of working with trendsetting online products and up-to-date
knowledge of the recent evolution in the European games industry.
• Well-connected with the local community.
• Familiar with movie and photo editing programs (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas,
• Very good journalistic or copyrighting skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of various media platforms, including broadcast, web
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Fluency in both verbal and written English and an additional European language is
required. German is a plus.
• A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart
• A competitive salary and 28 vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
• Flat hierarchies and a position where you can bring in your ideas and shape the way
things are done.
• Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
• Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
• Many fun company celebrations and team activities.