Online Marketing Internship For native Brazilian Portuguese speaker (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-20095 Hamburg · Hamburg
- Dreamlines GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 18.10.2016 (5 Tage alt)
With double-digit growth rates in the cruise sector we operate in a market with outstanding development opportunities. Our goal is to become the market leader worldwide. With more than 350 employees and additional locations in the Netherlands, France, Brazil, Australia and Russia, we are currently well on our way to achieving our goal.
Here at DREAMLINES, we consider it important that our employees are able to work independently and responsibly. Accordingly, we encourage transparent decision-making, open communication and a flat hierarchy. Do you want to experience the success story of a growing company in the e-commerce environment at close quarters? Then apply today.
• Create, plan and execute marketing campaigns on a national or global scale
• Adapt global campaigns for the respective national market
• Create and execute content campaigns for PR, SEO and Social Media
• Support the PPC team on SEM, Facebook and Display campaigns
• Manage and grow our social media communities
• Manage CRM campaigns via Newsletter, Social Media and offline channels
• Work with the Web Analytics Manager to measure success of activities within your
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• You are a university student and you are available for 5-6 months
• You are interested in online advertising and e-commerce
• Your native language is Brazilian Portuguese and you are also fluent in English; Basic
knowledge of German language is also a plus
• You are motivated and hands-on
• If you have experience in one of the areas above that’s a plus
• An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the
Northern capital of Germany
• Responsibility from day one in a young, motivated team
• Flexible working hours, free drinks and fruit, exciting kicker & table-tennis duels,
shopping discounts, weekly after-work drinks, company sports, regular team events
and corporate parties
Send us your application, including the earliest possible starting date and duration of the internship.
We look forward to hearing from you!