Data Scientist / Algorithm & Machine Learning Engineer (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-10178 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 04.10.2016 (21 Tage alt)
Wir sind ein schnell wachsendes und gut finanziertes High-Tech Startup aus dem Herzen Berlins mit einem erfahrenen Gründerteam.
Suchst du neue Herausforderungen? Dann werde jetzt Teil eines sehr erfahrenen Triple-A Teams.
Our innovative technology enables small and medium-sized enterprises to book business trips fast and conveniently, whether via business-chat, SMS or WhatsApp. We see huge demand for this and successfully completed first steps to automate our fulfillment pipeline. However, there still is huge potential for further improvements and this is where you come into play.
Interested in joining us on our journey developing a revolutionary Travel Management Product?
- Further enhancement of our algorithmic processing pipeline for inbound requests, applying state of the art algorithms or devising new ones where appropriate
- Apply current state of the art language processing technology (NLP) to fit our purposes and push the limits
- Close cooperation with CTO and Lead Data Scientist to revise our roadmap and explore business opportunities
- Support an analytical approach to decision making throughout the company, based on data science and algorithms, not gut feelings
- Good theoretical understanding in statistical and machine learning techniques
- First professional experience and understanding of the practical challenges is a plus
- Hands on engineering attitude to building prototypes and testing hypotheses
- Results oriented and 100% execution focused
- Curiosity to learn new tools and technologies as the need arises
- Plus: experience in developing production ready code, proficiency in python
- Also, a good overview of current NLP approaches would be a plus, but is not required
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- An exciting Job in a High-Tech Startup in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe!
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team, which has already successfully built several global businesses
- Opportunities for your self-development, e.g. publishing your work, visiting conferences or meetups, open source contributions, and engineering challenges
- Deep knowledge in scaling of Startups and influence in the development of the company
AND OF COURSE:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours Great working environment, hardware & tools of your choice as you need
- Active support with your relocation and visa issues if needed
- An office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of food, Club-Mate and the best coffee!
Send us your CV!